Sponsored

Anyone on the 'wait list' get a letter like this from Ford??

OP
OP
WLDCATR

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford doesn't communicate enough. 6G = WREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Ford sends out an email. 6G = WREEEEEEEEEE!!!
It was an email..!!
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got it and also have the Raptor ticket. Thinking everyone with an order got one.
Yes, because nobody currently has a Raptor on order.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, standard letter sent to everyone
Do you have a VIN? I didn't get the email. I have a VIN but I'm not scheduled and unlikely will be for months.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did not get one, wonder why some got one and some didn’t? I only ordered mine a month and a half ago.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford doesn't communicate enough. 6G = WREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Ford sends out an email. 6G = WREEEEEEEEEE!!!
Exactly.

I bet a lot of people in this thread are of the same tribe of people complaining they wish Ford had better communication. Then when Ford actually communicates openly the situation (with some solid technical details), it’s still not good enough cause it’s not what they wanted to hear.

I’m not standing up for Ford, but guys seriously… good news or bad, this is the shit we’ve been asking for since, well, ever. Baby steps.

I got the email, I have a VIN and a “build date” -sorta. I’m part of the Mansquatchers that have been bumped 7+ times and are now looking at May 9th.

Harley Lou

Outer Banks
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks 2 Door / 2020 Custom Build Harley
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Yea I got the same letter. I believe it was a mass email.

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
yes

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got it and also have the Raptor ticket. Thinking everyone with an order got one.
everyone with a reservation and/or order

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you click through to the FAQs, there's a lot more information on the website. Not the information I wanted, but still...there's much more than what's in the email.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dear K,
Bronco Order Banks
Questions?
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

Yep
Sponsored