Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure tear tag changing to 4 digits means much for our group. I've been LJM3 for over a month now.
I wonder too. Mine changed yesterday after being idle since 1/26. Just hoping it changing suddenly after so long means they did something.
Sponsored

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stopped by to see how everyone's progress was going and I can't believe so many of you are still sitting in production!! I said a little prayer that luck shines on you all this week. Hang in there. It is soooo worth it! In Ohio this weekend it was warm enough to cruise with the top off for a bit. However, I must admit this was the worst possible time to trade in a vehicle that got nearly 30mpg for this lady that's getting about 16.5mpg city driving. At $4.35 a gallon this weekend it was not a cheap fill up. Hopefully by the time you all get yours the gas prices have started to drop a bit!

2022-03-05-16-43-20-075.jpg
4.70 In my area... "Chicagoland" Maybe there will a hybrid version by the time I get mine! :)

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone care to translate this for me from the dealer system? I have heard it is expected to be "built" during those dates, I have also heard it is expected to be delivered in those dates...
image001 (1).png
Ford chat now says that my EDD is still 5/29... 800 number says there is no date at all, only "in production". I should learn by now that I should just give up. Yesterday the 800 number mentioned the March dates as when it would likely go into transit...

Last edited:

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I could have saved a bunch of energy researching had I found this group a few months ago.
widtrack, mid, soft top, sas, tow

11/1/20 res, reorder11/21, 1/24/22 blend date, chip hold, 5/9-5/14 EDD, DAA on tear tag.

for those of you in this string I noticed numbers (order in which made?)associated on an excel, how do I add mine to that and gain access to have just a bit more data
Go to the first post in this thread. The google doc is posted there, along with a number of helpful links.

Sponsored

Mad2duncan

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is probably answered, my date on bottom of window sticker keeps changing. Is there any significance?

Sponsored

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is probably answered, my date on bottom of window sticker keeps changing. Is there any significance?
Not really but I take that as confirmation that our vehicle still in the "system". Mine 1/25 bend last update was 3/7/22. Hopefully they will reach them soon to complete the build. With the gas double in cost and reach $7 /g in Cali, I'm asking myself if choosing 2.7L was the right decision.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not really but I take that as confirmation that our vehicle still in the "system". Mine 1/25 bend last update was 3/7/22. Hopefully they will reach them soon to complete the build. With the gas double in cost and reach $7 /g in Cali, I'm asking myself if choosing 2.7L was the right decision.
Mine updates every Friday. I'm still in production as of 1/28.

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51 Black Diamond, Manual Transmission, Soft top,, available at Apple Valley Ford @MNWaxedYeti that a customer backed out on. If you are in MN then you can probably swipe it.

Just showed up yesterday.

Got call from my sales guy offering it to me.

Build week 2/7

If you don't already have an order with AV Ford, ask for Matt Hoffman and tell him James sent you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Area 51 Black Diamond, Manual Transmission, Soft top,, available at Apple Valley Ford @MNWaxedYeti that a customer backed out on. If you are in MN then you can probably swipe it.

Just showed up yesterday.

Got call from my sales guy offering it to me.

Build week 2/7
lol..................
Sponsored