Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer says it still shows ETA end of this month despite being in production on every tracker.

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still "in production" everywhere I look. Dealer says the status on his end says
Primary - In production
Secondary - Produced

He says its awaiting shipment. Not sure what to do with all of this, but I still think all these varying degrees of updates are common based on other week build threads.

gpa9504

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any folks with a 3/11 blend date received "shipped" updates on any of the trackers? I'm also still in production on every tracker and even Ford Chat said the same thing.

I am a 3/11 blend date, too.

Sponsored

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone in Texas have a built or shipped status? I'm wondering if its a train scheduling thing. Like they are waiting on enough to ship to a certain area and you kind of sit in limbo until they have a car scheduled. Who knows.

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in Texas have a built or shipped status? I'm wondering if its a train scheduling thing. Like they are waiting on enough to ship to a certain area and you kind of sit in limbo until they have a car scheduled. Who knows.
This is also my guess. I’m in Texas and have not been shipped yet. Have a friend at the dealership checking everyday for me so hopefully soon. I’d be really curious to gather data on how often rails are picking up and leaving at the MAP. This could give us expectations around when to expect shipping based on previous build weeks.

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw some posts on the 2/28 build week thread where people had 3/1 builds and it said in production until yesterday or so. I think it can be pretty normal, but still annoying.

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is also my guess. I’m in Texas and have not been shipped yet. Have a friend at the dealership checking everyday for me so hopefully soon. I’d be really curious to gather data on how often rails are picking up and leaving at the MAP. This could give us expectations around when to expect shipping based on previous build weeks.
What do your trackers say?

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
3/9 blend date here. Still shows in production but shows a 3-12 thru 3-18 delivery. Order tracked says awaiting shipment.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in a CS chat with Queen and she's checking on my Bronco, but it's been 15 minutes since she last responded. Either she might be letting me stew or she's walking the factory to find it 🤣

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 6 Texas and 3 Oklahoma broncos on the google doc from last week, who knows how many more that were built that we don't know about. Probably going to need several train cars headed this way.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in a CS chat with Queen and she's checking on my Bronco, but it's been 15 minutes since she last responded. Either she might be letting me stew or she's walking the factory to find it 🤣
Been 30 minutes now. :eek:

Edit1: 45 minutes
Sponsored

Last edited: