First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if this is how dealer's websites get populated automatically once the vehicle is shipped. The ADM might be preprogrammed in by the dealer on all new broncos just so it shows up on the site. But then, hopefully, they have it at msrp for the order holder.
yeah my dealer said that the markup in their True Car system is $10k and that is likely where Ford pulled that from. Like everyone else said, call your dealer and get it sorted out. And if you can, get a price agreement from them so when you show up on delivery day there are no surprises
Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick Question!! did any of you see this on your ford res backdoor tracker? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week 20220320_131710
There was another post on the "Difference from MSRP" line about a week ago, or so. When did you reserve your Bronco?

The posts I saw was the reason I've been keeping an eye on my pricing. The MSRPs matched a week ago when I checked it, now there is'a difference between the WS and website.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was another post on the "Difference from MSRP" line about a week ago, or so. When did you reserve your Bronco?

The posts I saw was the reason I've been keeping an eye on my pricing. The MSRPs matched a week ago when I checked it, now there is'a difference between the WS and website.
The new pricing is higher than your window sticker cause of price hike. But I know that if you had res/ordered before mar 2021 you get 21 pricing which is like $1700

Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine appears to have gotten stuck at the delivery rail yard for 4 days now as there are no trucking updates. My desler is about 100 miles from rail yard.

Hoping tracking system is just not up to date & dealer calls with a supplies today that it was dropped off while the were closed yesterday.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine appears to have gotten stuck at the delivery rail yard for 4 days now as there are no trucking updates. My desler is about 100 miles from rail yard.

Hoping tracking system is just not up to date & dealer calls with a supplies today that it was dropped off while the were closed yesterday.
I feel your pain, mine was stuck in Ohio for 5 days. Finally making it to the northeast today

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel your pain, mine was stuck in Ohio for 5 days. Finally making it to the northeast today
Wish I could just go pick mine up at MAP. It's a 5 hr drive each way. I'll save them a truck.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/8 blend, 3/9 built--estimated delivery is STILL last Thursday per the backdoor tracker....chat updated my EDD to today on Friday. Still no movement on the trackers. 12 days of limbo and counting....

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone with a 3/15 blend date has his Badlands delivered to his TN dealer via convoy already. WTF is Ford doing with their convoys?

There my bitching is done. I feel bad about complaining that way, but had to get it off my chest.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/8 blend, 3/9 built--estimated delivery is STILL last Thursday per the backdoor tracker....chat updated my EDD to today on Friday. Still no movement on the trackers. 12 days of limbo and counting....
What status does the tracker show for you? In Transit, or In Production? Thanks.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs