First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Forgive me if this question was asked already but I’m assuming the cat back for a 4door will not fit a 2door correct? That outlaw high clearance cat back is calling my name but I don’t see an option for a 2 door on your site. Thanks in advance for the clarification!
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We do also have a 2.3L test vehicle. Let me get an answer for you!
Eagerly awaiting that answer. Would also love dyno numbers on outlaw 2.3. Whenever you can post either one you'll probably have my money.

Outlaw product description says "...better departure angle..." - is this due to the muffler being deleted or is the tubing routed tighter somehow (or both)? I presume any factory heat shielding can remain with this?

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Forgive me if this question was asked already but I’m assuming the cat back for a 4door will not fit a 2door correct? That outlaw high clearance cat back is calling my name but I don’t see an option for a 2 door on your site. Thanks in advance for the clarification!
Scroll down, under "Tech Resources" pretty sure it's for both, guessing by way of an extra section you don't install for the 2dr

Wish ARBs rock rails worked this way. Or that they just release the gol dang 2dr version already @#$%*&!

Sponsored
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Scroll down, under "Tech Resources" pretty sure it's for both, guessing by way of an extra section you don't install for the 2dr

Wish ARBs rock rails worked this way. Or that they just release the gol dang 2dr version already @#$%*&!
Thanks man! I actually noticed that after posting lol. I guess having an unused pipe instead of two different kits makes stocking / packaging easier. Or perhaps Ford managed to have the cats in the same exact spot for all Bronco’s regardless of doors / engines?

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Waiting for some customer feedback on these. I will really miss my Durango R/T exhaust note and will be looking to improve the factory exhaust on my Bronco (if I ever get it).

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone! We just launched SEVEN NEW exhaust systems for both the 2.3L and 2.7L models here at Holley under the Flowmaster brand name.
FlowFX Axle-Back: This system uses a FlowFX style muffler for a deep exhaust tone and increased performance. Maximum dyno gains of 17 hp and 18 lb-ft. were measured at the rear wheels.
https://holley-social.com/718123FlowFXAxle-Back

FlowFX Cat-Back: This system uses a FlowFX style muffler for a deep exhaust tone and increased performance. Maximum dyno gains of 12 hp and 13 lb-ft were measured at the rear wheels.
https://holley-social.com/718122FlowFXCat-Back

718123_1.jpg

718123_5.jpg

718122_1.jpg

718122_5.jpg
I suppose I could break out the sawall and make one of the FlowFX kits a “high clearance” option, but that seems like a waste. Can you please just make that an option? Even if it’s just single exit?
Also, 2.3 specs as well 🤞🏼

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suppose I could break out the sawall and make one of the FlowFX kits a “high clearance” option, but that seems like a waste. Can you please just make that an option? Even if it’s just single exit?
Also, 2.3 specs as well 🤞🏼
Actually @Holley Performance Co. , something like one of these that you make for the Gladiator would be perfect. Probably the Outlaw Extreme system for extra clearance. If you have a universal one, I can just swap it out for the muffler 🤷🏻‍♂️
https://www.holley.com/blog/post/fl...st_systems_add_power_and_off-road_capability/

Weasel2021

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Holley Performance Co. Are there plans for a dual mode w/ active valve exhaust? I'd like to be able to switch between stock noise levels and aggressive. Good use of uplifter switch... Also don't want to be "that" neighbor when I'm warming the Bronco up early in the AM.

Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

im LOVING the outlaw catback sound. i wonder how many organs i need to sell to ship to canada

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Impressive. They've taken a modern, dual turbocharged, direct injected V6 in a 4x4 off-road icon and somehow managed to make it sound exactly like a crap ricer Honda from 30 years ago.

Pass.

Deleted member 32220

This is going to go over well. There won’t be any performance gains on the 2.3. It will be for sound only. The 2.7 could benefit from a reduction in back pressure, due to the convergent flow from 2 cylinder head banks. An increase in flow is just not needed on the 2.3 at stock boost levels. Maybe with ford perf. / livernois tune it would be beneficial.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs