ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the back door tracker everyone is referencing? Ordertrack.app?
is the pizza tracker the one from Ford?
Sponsored

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our complaints do not negate yours or vice versa. We're just venting just as I'm sure your group is. I'm sorry it's taking your group so long to get their broncos, but saying we shouldn't complain is just a load of crap. In the end this is all on Ford and JCAT and their extremely poor logistics so I think we all have pretty legitimate complaints here.
I agree it’s frustrating for everyone except the few that have everything going smoothly right now. There are a lot less retail orders for Rangers right now because it isn’t a hot new product like the Bronco, but because it rolls off the same busy assembly line we are also feeling the impact and it sucks. Anyhow thanks to my T6 brothers and sisters for letting me participate in this 3/7/22 thread. Having a new truck you are excited about that just won’t ship sucks.

You guys can just refer to me as the Lone Ranger in this thread. lol It helps to vent and although we have a 2022 Orders thread over on ranger5g it’s a lot slower and hard to find people with the same shipping issues. I hope my new Ranger Tremor ships someday and I hope those of you with stuck Broncos for whatever reason also eventually ship. This blows…

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree it’s frustrating for everyone except the few that have everything going smoothly right now. There are a lot less retail orders for Rangers right now because it isn’t a hot new product like the Bronco, but because it rolls off the same busy assembly line we are also feeling the impact and it sucks. Anyhow thanks to my T6 brothers and sisters for letting me participate in this 3/7/22 thread. Having a new truck you are excited about that just won’t ship sucks.

You guys can just refer to me as the Lone Ranger in this thread. lol It helps to vent and although we have a 2022 Orders thread over on ranger5g it’s a lot slower and hard to find people with the same shipping issues. I hope my new Ranger Tremor ships someday and I hope those of you with stuck Broncos for whatever reason also eventually ship. This blows…
I like the Ranger Tremors. They look pretty cool. The red trim on the front goes perfectly with white, black or Cactus gray. What did you go for?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eat your own words lol. Sorry your group thinks the 3/14 3/21 3/24 build weeks are unfair. You'll stop complaining if you go look at 1/17 & 1/24. Most of ours were sitting outside of map for 2 months, while Ford was pushing out March builds. So save us the waterworks :ROFLMAO:
And I don’t think we came into your thread with waterworks. Everyone knows about what the ice mountain folks have gone through. But we have our own thread to discuss our issues with the f’d up process.

Sponsored

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the Ranger Tremors. They look pretty cool. The red trim on the front goes perfectly with white, black or Cactus gray. What did you go for?
I am getting a Cactus Gray XLT with the 302A “high” package. I ordered red tow hooks to match the red grille inserts.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting a Cactus Gray XLT with the 302A “high” package. I ordered red tow hooks to match the red grille inserts.
Nice! My Bronco would look like a Christmas tree if I added anything red to it lol.

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok Nor Cal Crew, My Vehicle went from being in Illinois to now being in a yard in Richmond Ca!?! Not sure to be excited yet, stay tuned...
@avcabob
@YagersBronco
@Coach4088
@Linkster02
Yess it reached Richmond at 2am on Monday. I have a feeling they will be arriving tomorrow or the next day depending on what part of the bay you’re in

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok Nor Cal Crew, My Vehicle went from being in Illinois to now being in a yard in Richmond Ca!?! Not sure to be excited yet, stay tuned...
@avcabob
@YagersBronco
@Coach4088
@Linkster02
Nice!!!! Thats where I was and 5 days later at dealer. Call your dealer and tell them DO NOT install the front license plate bracket. They drill into your @#$%@^$# Bronco.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice!!!! Thats where I was and 5 days later at dealer. Call your dealer and tell them DO NOT install the front license plate bracket. They drill into your @#$%@^$# Bronco.
BROOOO!! your right! thanks for heads up!

Sponsored

Busyhands

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with Ford's ESP plan, it cost $3250. about $500 more than the wholesale warranty on zeiglerfordesp. Dealer said their cost was $3150 and the lowest system would allow them to go is $100 more than cost. The plan has a $50 deductible.
There’s a significant reduction in price on the 8-year ESP if buyers are willing to increase the deductible from $50 to $100 and lower the mileage limit from 125K to 100K, with the dealer cost dropping to $1590 (excluding the additional lighting, key, and first day rental coverage).

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm build date 3/7 which was changed from 2/14. Ever since the change my page just shows 3/7. I would really love to see it this summer. Hard reading post about others getting theirs. I hope the wait is worth it.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm build date 3/7 which was changed from 2/14. Ever since the change my page just shows 3/7. I would really love to see it this summer. Hard reading post about others getting theirs. I hope the wait is worth it.
Have you checked to see if you bronco was scheduled or if you have a window sticker?

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just took delivery on my Cactus Gray Bronco on Wednesday and I love it. There was a Cactus Gray Ranger sitting on the lot and I can imagine with the red trim how sharp yours must look. Hopefully everyone gets there's soon, cause when you do the waiting will be worth it!
Sponsored