First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got bumped again!! Went from 4/13 EDD to 4/25-5/1 Still just sitting there waiting to get shipped, probably with bird shit collecting on it.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received a shipping email today (4/14) with estimate delivery of 4/16 to Los Angeles in 2 days.
is Ford using Amazon Prime otherwise goodluck with that positive thinking.
HOw is happing? I'm very happy for you all but, how are you getting you're shipped all the way to LA I'm here 30mins away and they keep changing my ship date now I have to wait from 25-to 28???
I received a shipping email today (4/14) with estimate delivery of 4/16 to Los Angeles in 2 days.
is Ford using Amazon Prime otherwise goodluck with that positive thinking.
HOw is happing? I'm very happy for you all but, how are you getting you're shipped all the way to LA.
I'm here 30mins away from MAP and they keep changing my ship date. We have to wait until 25-to 28??? this is our 4 ship date we have been given!

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also happy that we are getting shipped but can everyone update their info on the spreadsheet. but still waiting on our bronco.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
HOw is happing? I'm very happy for you all but, how are you getting you're shipped all the way to LA I'm here 30mins away and they keep changing my ship date now I have to wait from 25-to 28???

HOw is happing? I'm very happy for you all but, how are you getting you're shipped all the way to LA.
I'm here 30mins away from MAP and they keep changing my ship date. We have to wait until 25-to 28??? this is our 4 ship date we have been given!
I’ve lost track of how many times my ship date has been moved. Used to think it was just rail shipping now we have someone that just moved to built in the last week or so shipped to Ohio via Convoy so who knows. I know @Ford Motor Company aure doesn’t. I also have had a case number for over a week with zero communication back from them. Pointless to try and figure it out.

JeanC

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I go to ordertrack.app this is the only screen I get. Anyone else having this issue?

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1649960459870

Sponsored

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any love for the 1139 group? Before the 500s that is...Curious if anyone in the 0-500 range of 1139 is seeing any movement

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I go to ordertrack.app this is the only screen I get. Anyone else having this issue?

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 45C7D35F-333D-435F-B85C-7C7FB7B79BBF
I got a shipped E-mail last night and my Ford trackers say shipped with an ETA date, this app still shows awaiting ASN..... i believe there is a glitch in this apps giddy up...

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not looking at the tracker again today…I’m not looking …oh who am I kidding. Next thing you know I’ll be parked by the train tracks with binoculars
Update: I didn’t park with binoculars but I did drive around where they unload vehicles from the train today. I also drove by my dealer and thought mine had come in but it was a different model. My wife says they are going to recognize me because I drive through the dealer lot every time I leave the house. I’m going to have to get a new hobby after I get my Bronco to fill all the time I spend trying to track it…😂
Sponsored