David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mines at 281, up from 276 this morning and up over 100 since last week. Status - In production
It's now Friday and the number has moved up to 332, so added 51 this week vs. having any decline. @Ford Motor Company , you're going the wrong way....
Sponsored

Deleted member 29026

It's now Friday and the number has moved up to 332, so added 51 this week vs. having any decline. @Ford Motor Company , you're going the wrong way....
I'm sure Ford has a better idea of the numbers than the ordertrack number. It's not clear how accurate that number is. Mine is showing 203, but it has only ever gone up.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's the same info my dealer told me. They said they expect it to be delivered between May 15-20. 1/24 blend as well
Damn those ship times seem so long. Hope is super conservative for y’all and they do better!

Tanya_OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tanya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone remind me how to track the Bronco if it's coming via rail?

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone remind me how to track the Bronco if it's coming via rail?
I know it's been posted in threads before, but you can also go to the built/tracking thread in the ordered/pricing/production section of the forum...tells you how to with links. If you are rail you will need rail car number, can get from dealer, or ford chat has been giving out as well.

Sponsored

Tanya_OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tanya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know it's been posted in threads before, but you can also go to the built/tracking thread in the ordered/pricing/production section of the forum...tells you how to with links. If you are rail you will need rail car number, can get from dealer, or ford chat has been giving out as well.
Thanks so much!

jsummer225

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the copy and past from the trucking company tracker.

62964310 – On Hold – FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Track

CSX RAIL RAMP - BIRMINGHAM, AL
3737 41ST COURT NORTH
BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35217

Jim Skinner Ford
9924 Parkway East
BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35215
Estimated Delivery: Wed Mar 2, 2022
Ford Bronco
VIN 1FMEE5DPXNLA75057
Out of curiosity how did you find this information? I'm currently at the rail yard in Birmingham and saw that you were at one point as well.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity how did you find this information? I'm currently at the rail yard in Birmingham and saw that you were at one point as well.
You have to create an account with united road. One of the links at the top of the page will walk you through it.

They don’t often update and the information is not always correct but another data point never hurts anything.

jsummer225

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to create an account with united road. One of the links at the top of the page will walk you through it.

They don’t often update and the information is not always correct but another data point never hurts anything.
Thanks so much. Going to give it a try

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats!!! so glad you finally got it!! did you ever find out why it sat at the rail yard for nearly two months?
Anyone you ask has a different idea as to why it took so long. Idk who is right or wrong.

Just glad it finally got here.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone in our build week have a strong opinion on the rails for dash accessories? I think I want one but recommendations are all over the place.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone in our build week have a strong opinion on the rails for dash accessories? I think I want one but recommendations are all over the place.
I've been following Bullet Points Broncobar release closely... Last time I emailed them, they said Mid-April, so I suspect any time now. I wanted to see how theirs turns out because they seem to be priced right.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sure Ford has a better idea of the numbers than the ordertrack number. It's not clear how accurate that number is. Mine is showing 203, but it has only ever gone up.
My guess is that is the number of people using order track that have a similar status

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the one from 67 Designs, the one guy with a bronco youtube channel did an install video. the ends need to be drilled into dash ...if you want to? not sure about that? The other one I like i believe archlight?... has an order thread on 6g. They are spendy, but all CNC
Sponsored