jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, my window sticker updated today, does that mean any........I can't even type it with a straight face.
Sponsored

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update on mine. Itā€™s been in New Orleans for 2 weeks waiting to be picked up. My dealer has other vehicles waiting so itā€™s just sitting waiting on truck availability. We were really hoping it would get there yesterday as itā€™s been saying it was expected to be delivered for 3 days now. The dealership was closed today for Good Friday so even if it gets delivered tomorrow there is really no there on Saturday to inspect so we are looking at Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. šŸ˜© My birthday is next Saturday so hereā€™s hoping I have it by then. šŸ¤žšŸ» I could have gotten my CDL, and gotten a job with United Road for as long as itā€™s taking. Lol. Yesterday made 8 weeks since shipped.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update on mine. Itā€™s been in New Orleans for 2 weeks waiting to be picked up. My dealer has other vehicles waiting so itā€™s just sitting waiting on truck availability. We were really hoping it would get there yesterday as itā€™s been saying it was expected to be delivered for 3 days now. The dealership was closed today for Good Friday so even if it gets delivered tomorrow there is really no there on Saturday to inspect so we are looking at Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. šŸ˜© My birthday is next Saturday so hereā€™s hoping I have it by then. šŸ¤žšŸ» I could have gotten my CDL, and gotten a job with United Road for as long as itā€™s taking. Lol. Yesterday made 8 weeks since shipped.
Oh man that sucks. I hope you get it on Monday! Mine shipped on April 5th and got stuck in Atlanta for 7 days before continuing down to South Florida and I canā€™t imagine how much I would have been flipping out if it was held up any longer. I tracked the train to Jacksonville FL at this point. Now it goes on another train to Miami, then a truck to my dealer. I really really hope it doesnā€™t get held up like yours!

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh man that sucks. I hope you get it on Monday! Mine shipped on April 5th and got stuck in Atlanta for 7 days before continuing down to South Florida and I canā€™t imagine how much I would have been flipping out if it was held up any longer. I tracked the train to Jacksonville FL at this point. Now it goes on another train to Miami, then a truck to my dealer. I really really hope it doesnā€™t get held up like yours!
It stinks. Thatā€™s for sure. Itā€™s literally 45 miles away. I can pretty much smell the new car smell.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
$4500 worth of damage šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø Do I fix it or just trade in as is?

I decided to take a week off from checking the trackers and staying off the forums. Itā€™s just been pissing me off too much lately. Came back to still ā€œin productionā€ of course.

However, on Monday this week I was actually glad I didnā€™t have my Bronco. A huge hail storm came through while I was at work and damaged my truck pretty bad. Iā€™ll find out the true damage today when I take it to the claims office. Too bad I was planning on trading this truck in towards the Bronco.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$4500 worth of damage šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø Do I fix it or just trade in as is?
Dealer will deduct nearly that much for trade in, even though it costs them a fraction of that cost to repair it. Whatā€™s your insurance deductible? Might be worth fixing, but make sure the insurance company puts it down as a comprehensive claim so it doesnā€™t go on the carfax report as an accident.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else feel like the Bronco instantly made all Jeeps look outdated?
Yes, but man oh man those new Jeep concepts look awesome. Ford won't be able to keep up at this rate, unless they get their shit together and start delivering orders at a faster pace. It's pathetic...

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exciting update, my 1/28/2022 build is still in production!
Mine also... so exciting..... I am becoming depressed...