Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cracked today, again. Haha tracker hadn't been working for a few days, so I called Ford customer service. There is no change and told to call my dealer. I told her the dealers are as much in the dark as we are, if not more, and she didn't really have a reply for that. Told me that I should have some sort up update by May 25 (edd) I told her if I get an update for a pushback again for that date they can take the bronco and shove it up their ass while I stay a Dodge family, as the updates that Ford has done are non existent, and that their customer service sucks. Seeing the new builds are really making me a touch angry, and if everglades and braptor orders from non res holders get shipped first I'm legit cracking. It's already going to be June by the time I get it because we are going to Quebec in May.

SneakySnake69

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any love for the 1139 group? Before the 500s that is...Curious if anyone in the 0-500 range of 1139 is seeing any movement
231 here. Stuck in production. We ordered a 2nd bronco 8 days after I ordered this one and that one was in production and built in a day then delivered 2 weeks later 🙄 and still all before the first one

Sponsored

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

231 here. Stuck in production. We ordered a 2nd bronco 8 days after I ordered this one and that one was in production and built in a day then delivered 2 weeks later 🙄 and still all before the first one
UGH..:tough to read that but confirming my line problem suspicions

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am ”in production” with you….
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1650199892370

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Easter everyone. I hope we see movement for everyone in our group! Thought the Wildtrak people would like this from sunrise this morning.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 5642A31D-4A5B-465E-BD8F-3494F7CFFF9C

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy Easter everyone. I hope we see movement for everyone in our group! Thought the Wildtrak people would like this from sunrise this morning.
Beautiful shot! Happy Easter!

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy Easter.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw SIX Broncos yesterday…SMH.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw SIX Broncos yesterday…SMH.
Bronco's are still super rare around here. I can go all week and see maybe one. Seems like not many have made it to the west coast.

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco's are still super rare around here. I can go all week and see maybe one. Seems like not many have made it to the west coast.
Yeah I’m in LA and I’ve seen maybe 3-4 total in the wild. Kinda weird cause CA had the most orders of any state according to this chart i saw a while back (unless I’m having a false memory).

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX you get some good new tomorrow. Production goes back full force starting tomorrow. We are still waiting on our vehicle to get delivered I still find it amazing that we only live 30 minutes away and yet we still have not received our bronco when others live miles and miles away and I already have been shipped or received.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX you get some good new tomorrow. Production goes back full force starting tomorrow. We are still waiting on our vehicle to get delivered I still find it amazing that we only live 30 minutes away and yet we still have not received our bronco when others live miles and miles away and I already have been shipped or received.
yes, fingers crossed for all of us still waiting that things get moving again. at least the weeks when some people get moved into built status, or shipped, or when theirs show up it makes me feel like at least there's progress/movement. weeks like last week are painful when it's seems like literally nothing is moving along at all.
Sponsored