Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please beg for “choices” besides navy pier on the FE interior.
Also for carbonized gray on the exterior
Come on, those aren’t even questions.
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the question ideas... I doubt I will get to ask all of them... but will try my best! We will only have 30 minutes... just hope they have a enough "knowledgeable" folks there to get some answers on the more technical stuff, but not holding my breath.

bet you are sorry you asked....:LOL:

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on being selected...

One thing that I would like clarification on is whether or not the modular hard top on the two door has removable windows? There has been some back and forth and would like a good answer (maybe some pictures with them removed if they are removable).

Thanks and Enjoy!
I thought that one was put to bed that they are after the results of the last bring your questions day?

MachingBird

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.

I want a WildTrack but I want the rubber floor with drains. Is it possible to do a carpet delete and get the rubber floor?

DTM2929

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
Wow I am super jealous!! Enjoy every moment of it. I just have two questions:
1. On the lower trims, where are the speakers located and what size are they
2. Will the trim logos be flat or raised
Thanks

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Sasquatch high clearance the same as the optional lift in the Badlands package? Is there any difference in hardware or amount of lift?
This was answered from the last official QA I’m pretty certain. Didn’t they advise the only difference was 10mm of travel restricted due to the difference in tires?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a WildTrack but I want the rubber floor with drains. Is it possible to do a carpet delete and get the rubber floor?
Answered previously. The active drains have a different floor stamping per previous answer from QA.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

35s are an option, along with the optional lift, it's on the Ford website now.
The Badlands with the optional lift and 35 inch tires with the 4-cylinder and manual transmission is how I was going to set it up unless they relent an offer a manual transmission with the Sasquatch package.
The manual on a Sasquatch package makes it perfect, I know they want wiggle room for me to buy another one in the future and make more money, but if you do it right the first time I will definitely come back the second third fourth and fifth time.
What the heck are you talking about? Did you “reply” to my post by accident?

At no point in your rambling , incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If possible could you please ask if they can provide the MPG? Namely for the 2.7 with Sasquatch.
Ford hasn’t officially released that information and you can bet the folks on site are not aware of it, and even if they were, would not be authorized to release it to random people.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This was answered from the last official QA I’m pretty certain. Didn’t they advise the only difference was 10mm of travel restricted due to the difference in tires?
No. That was a guess posted by somebody on here after knowing About the difference in travel

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much talk of interiors not representing production vehicles....when do they expect to have some to show-off?

What's projected date for Job #1?

How late do they expect velocity blue to be?

Thanks
Also, please ask WHY Velocity Blue will be late since it's already a production color. Thank you.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on being selected...

One thing that I would like clarification on is whether or not the modular hard top on the two door has removable windows? There has been some back and forth and would like a good answer (maybe some pictures with them removed if they are removable).

Thanks and Enjoy!
See second question from previous QA with Ford.
Ford Bronco Selected for 2021 Bronco Employee Event on Thursday 08.20.2020 -- Any Questions? 4ECC7465-300F-408B-8A7B-CEDCF3042EE4

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. That was a guess posted by somebody on here after knowing About the difference in travel
This is what I was referencing from the previous QA with Ford.
Ford Bronco Selected for 2021 Bronco Employee Event on Thursday 08.20.2020 -- Any Questions? 79CAB1C3-8FE2-46B2-BAB8-B6447FFA0F0E
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.