First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If possible, try to get some decent photos of the gas can paint samples. There will be A LOT of people that will love you for this.
Yes, and from different angles with lighting changes if possible. As some of them seem to change in lighting possibly.
Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
If possible could you please ask if they can provide the MPG? Namely for the 2.7 with Sasquatch.

Jmo0311

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dwfern they have been showing off one of the broncos outfitted with a winch. Will the winch block the trail camera in the grill? It appears as though it will. Im assuming it's a pre-production issue that will be addressed.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If possible, try to get some decent photos of the gas can paint samples. There will be A LOT of people that will love you for this.
What is that thread at now? 19 pages or so? The Zapruder film had less analysis.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will Ford offer white top as an option?
Some trims have black steelies as standard, can Ford offer white painted steel wheels as well?

Thanks and have fun!

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ewitz

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Rubicon, 99 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch comes with “High Clearance suspension” and Badlands comes with a special “Badlands suspension”.

The questions is: what’s the difference?
The reason is: we want to be able to fit 35s on the Badlands without paying for the Sasquatch wheels/tires.
35s are an option, along with the optional lift, it's on the Ford website now.
The Badlands with the optional lift and 35 inch tires with the 4-cylinder and manual transmission is how I was going to set it up unless they relent an offer a manual transmission with the Sasquatch package.
The manual on a Sasquatch package makes it perfect, I know they want wiggle room for me to buy another one in the future and make more money, but if you do it right the first time I will definitely come back the second third fourth and fifth time.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you could ask about or look at stereo speaker locations that would be awesome! A lot of folks are concerned speakers are in the doors and music will be lost with the doors off.
I haven’t seen any in the doors or the dash. Has me wondering where 10 speakers in the BO system could go.
They said preproduction ones were in the door but that makes zero sense for final build. I would suspect they’re going to be dash, Tweeters on Apillars, and mounted to the cage. Likely three on dash including a center channel, 2 tweeters in A pillars, 4 mounted to cage and sub in the back for the ten speaker outfit.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@dwfern Measure the 2DR cargo area with the door closed from the back of the seat to the top of the swing door. This would give us the smallest cargo depth number.
It’s 12”-14” based on my exterior measurement.

3A8947E5-9A89-470C-B2B3-B46EC23BCD05.jpeg

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the Bronco offer WiFi connectivity?
That’s actually one of the few good questions I’ve seen. Most other are rehashes of ones Ford has already said they aren’t answering right now, or ones that have already been answered.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you please ask:

1. Where will the manual transmission be made/assembled: Germany, China or USA?

2. Did they decided if it will be offered with the Sasquatch Package?

3. And if the manual transmission will be paired to any other engine other than the 2.3L, now or maybe the future?

**Bottom line is: if you want a manual transmission, are you stuck to the 2.3L or are we going to have option now and in the the near future.

Thank you!
Fords policy is they don’t discuss future products / decisions, like all manufacturers. They’ve already answered 2, 3 they won’t answer, but 1 is a good question.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.