Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might of overlooked this question but I'm curious of any seating trim option will get a plastic/rubber rear portion like on the Bronco Sport (Pictured below) instead of the carpet we have seen in the pre-productions

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny how so many Ford "employees" have all of a sudden joined the forum over the past few days, claim to be long time lurkers, immediately start a thread, and offer to answer questions openly.....

Guess Bronco Nation totally bombed.....

Appreciate the attention and open nature of the approach, but it's obvious that the Ford Bronco Marketing team have all decided to pay us these little visits.

Here's an idea; fold Bronco Nation, then pump that budget into Bronco6G.com and ask BN members to move on over, all 9 of them. ?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
Lucky you thats awesome!

My question is, Can the 2.3 MT equipped Bronco do decent burnouts with 33 or 35" tires? If a demonstration is possible please video it. It will go a long way to mend impressions of power in the V8 crowd.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And finally, you caaaaan drink water from a fire hose , right???? Thanks for taking the bazillon questions we have for you to ask. You are our information life line, but no pressure!

R3M1-224

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will do my best at size estimations... I am fairly bad at it as everything seems small to me. I am 6'5" and could trim some lbs. too... I will be moving out of a Flex to a Bronco, so that will likely be the lense my comparisons are based off of.
I’m 6’5” but on the slim side. Would be amazing if you can lmk if it’s a comfortable fit. I owned a 03 wrangler so I’m not too worried but it’d be nice to have an idea of what to expect

Sponsored

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@dwfern

Can you ask about why the pull-out tailgate is only on the 4 door? Is it going to be offered on the 2 door and if not, what was their reasoning.

Thanks for doing this!

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

Suspension lift other than the Sasquatch package. Will the "High-clearance" suspension option be available via the factory or the dealer and how high will the lift be?

ITS

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks. General question for all. How reliable is the 4-cyl turbo engine?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please explain the difference between all the greys? How grey is grey and if the grey was a darker grey what grey would that be? Also, grey.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dwfern if it hasn't been mentioned already; if they have the Jerry can paint samples get a confirmation on which blue is represented, velocity or antimatter. Much appreciated

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that one was put to bed that they are after the results of the last bring your questions day?
The differences between the modular and non-modular 4-door Bronco was addressed but the 2-door Bronco as specifically stated by the piece count so it still isn’t quite locked down as seen in the thread at the NYSE...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nyc-debut-at-nyse-aug-17-pics-video-q-a.3993/

Granted, these are preproduction models with multiple changes in the horizon but I would like the question confirmed on the 2-door model.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have any actual photos of the bronco bronco in antimatter and Area 51 that can be released

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The differences between the modular and non-modular 4-door Bronco was addressed but the 2-door Bronco as specifically stated by the piece count so it still isn’t quite locked down as seen in the thread at the NYSE...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nyc-debut-at-nyse-aug-17-pics-video-q-a.3993/

Granted, these are preproduction models with multiple changes in the horizon but I would like the question confirmed on the 2-door model.
Im new and ignorance. I keep seeing people say modular and non-modular? I don’t know what that means.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What's has been done to solve the carbon buildup for the 2.3 engine?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.