Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Picked up my green wildtrak today.
Does anyone know if there’s a way to pull up the window sticker after you take delivery? When I try to log into the tracker it just tells me it’s already been picked up.
Ford Bronco đź›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 7370E41F-274E-4CA9-B7AC-6BAF496FF107
Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to the dealer and basically knocked everything out today so all I have left is to pick up the keys when it gets in from San Antonio. Dealer is pretty confident it’ll be there Monday based on how quick others are showing up. So we’ll see

Flippedr6

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 7370E41F-274E-4CA9-B7AC-6BAF496FF107

Pro tip, be careful with the pull tab in the trunk because it is only secured by two small plastic clips. Definitely wouldn’t try to open it with anything on top. Mine just came off into my hand.

Dealer covered it but had to order the whole trunk floor $600. Going to try and 3D print a replacement in the meantime.

Could you use some two part or gorilla glue to hold it together? Put the glue in the cups where the posts sit.

j_r_s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My earliest ETA was 6 April, now its pushed to 23-29 April. Another member on here had theirs delivered about 20 min west of where my dealership is, but mine still hasnt moved. Im getting so antsy :( Im about to get a CDL and pick it up myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Got the call from the dealer that my pony has arrived. Hopefully yours came in the same cattle drive.

Sponsored

j_r_s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and I are on the same emotional roller coaster. I had one of the earliest delivery estimates of the group and now we are shaping up to be one of the last.

Maybe we can both catch the same convoy and they will drop mine off in MD as it heads to NC.
Get your bronco? Dealer called this morning saying it was being prepped for me to pick up.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Get your bronco? Dealer called this morning saying it was being prepped for me to pick up.
Still waiting on a call or an email here!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco arrived today in Vegas. Dealer is saying that retail order price protection comes as a rebate to me from Ford. Does that sound correct?
No! Not correct...price protection occurrs at purchase. Have your dealer call his Regional Rep if he doesnt know how to do it.

Ensure you receive your Price Protection Certificate for MY21 orders pushed to MY22 orders prior to March 19, 2021. Dealers have a system called Smart VINCENT that will provide a code to apply to the vehicle for the price protection.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/price-protection.30423/

Ford FAQS…Scroll down a ways to read Pre and Post March 19th order placement answers.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#12

Take this checklist with you:

OCD Link: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the call from the dealer that my pony has arrived. Hopefully yours came in the same cattle drive.
What did your tracker say?? Was it updated or was nothing happening and the dealer just happened to surprise you today??

Sponsored

j_r_s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did your tracker say?? Was it updated or was nothing happening and the dealer just happened to surprise you today??
I checked the ford site and ordertracker.app and it still showed not shipped or any updates. Then about 20mins later at 10a the dealer called. After the call, I then went back into the ford site and it showed as shipped. Ordertracker now says in transit.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ughhh I hate not being able to track the journey from the rail yard to the dealer. It’s 2 hours away or so. Dealer thinks it’ll be in today… but we’ll see.

Dustyl42

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ughhh I hate not being able to track the journey from the rail yard to the dealer. It’s 2 hours away or so. Dealer thinks it’ll be in today… but we’ll see.
I checked my tracker at 7am on Saturday, still said in transit. Dealer texted me pictures of mine sitting at the dealership. Checked the tracker after that, still said in transit. Didn't change to delivered til Sunday afternoon. Ford tracker still says it's shipped. There is hope lol

djh1202

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Twin
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco has been sitting at the dealership for 6 days waiting on "dealership inspection." Has anybody else had to deal with this?

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I checked the ford site and ordertracker.app and it still showed not shipped or any updates. Then about 20mins later at 10a the dealer called. After the call, I then went back into the ford site and it showed as shipped. Ordertracker now says in transit.
Well I checked my trackers and contacted my salesman. My bronco is still hanging out in Flat Rock MI.
Sponsored