First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My estimated delivery just changed again from 4/22 - 4/28 to 5/7 - 5/13. Maybe someday!
Sponsored

FoMoCoBRNCO

Badlands
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this has been asked before, but I'm not finding the answer anywhere...Likely because no one here knows, which is all good...But what does the date on the window sticker changing signify? This morning it changed from 4/18 to 4/26. Is it like a chain of custody type thing, or an update at certain milestones in its journey from production to delivery?

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this has been asked before, but I'm not finding the answer anywhere...Likely because no one here knows, which is all good...But what does the date on the window sticker changing signify? This morning it changed from 4/18 to 4/26. Is it like a chain of custody type thing, or an update at certain milestones in its journey from production to delivery?
Per ford, it means nothing. The date on mine jumps between 4/19 and 4/20.

FoMoCoBRNCO

Badlands
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JAB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sitting at the railyard waiting to be shipped to the dealer. Its an 1 and 20 minutes away. AHHHHHHHHHHH

Sponsored

hali.crow

Outer Banks
First Name
Hali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up my green wildtrak today.
Does anyone know if there’s a way to pull up the window sticker after you take delivery? When I try to log into the tracker it just tells me it’s already been picked up.
7370E41F-274E-4CA9-B7AC-6BAF496FF107.jpeg
If you send me your vin, I will get it for you.

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bummer…I got bumped again this morning for convoy. Estimated Delivery 5/7/2022 - 5/13/2022

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Order Tracking App says delivered! Pizza tracker is broken for me, no call from the broker yet!

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got the call!!! I should have her either today by 4PM or at the latest 2:30 tomorrow!!!! such a relief having it confirmed that I am almost there!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just talked to my dealer and they told me my car which WAS listed as built (with no part holds) and now somehow is on a microchip hold with an estimated date that the car will be fully produced...not even shopped, of May 14th....

reservation holders -- is there anyone else in this group on a Microchip hold?

As happy as I am for the people who already got their cars, I am getting really frustrated that those who have been waiting for almost 2 years are NOT being prioritized for chips.

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just talked to my dealer and they told me my car which WAS listed as built (with no part holds) and now somehow is on a microchip hold with an estimated date that the car will be fully produced...not even shopped, of May 14th....

reservation holders -- is there anyone else in this group on a Microchip hold?

As happy as I am for the people who already got their cars, I am getting really frustrated that those who have been waiting for almost 2 years are NOT being prioritized for chips.
I have been told that I have no holds and I'm completely built, but it has not shipped so not 100% sure. I have consistently been told that its just waiting on Convoy and I do like my dealership, but they aren't very helpful. I agree, that it totally sucks. There is no reason people built after ours should be getting chips and also shipped before a previously build week. They need to have a better logistics manager in there!

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been told that I have no holds and I'm completely built, but it has not shipped so not 100% sure. I have consistently been told that its just waiting on Convoy and I do like my dealership, but they aren't very helpful. I agree, that it totally sucks. There is no reason people built after ours should be getting chips and also shipped before a previously build week. They need to have a better logistics manager in there!
I am sorry to hear that we are in the same boat :( Totally agree!

My status was same as yours actually before the recent update that I am on a 'microchip hold'.... I called my dealer as well and they said there is nothing they can do but encouraged me to call Ford and to see if I can escalate the issue. My priority code is 19 which the dealer said is the highest priority code they can give so they said there is no reason why my car should have been pushed again. Wish me luck :)

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am sorry to hear that we are in the same boat :( Totally agree!

My status was same as yours actually before the recent update that I am on a 'microchip hold'.... I called my dealer as well and they said there is nothing they can do but encouraged me to call Ford and to see if I can escalate the issue. My priority code is 19 which the dealer said is the highest priority code they can give so they said there is no reason why my car should have been pushed again. Wish me luck :)
UGH .. so frustrating. I have a priority code of 14, so not sure about that, but where are you seeing that it is a microchip hold? Let me know if you call Ford and see what they have to say.

Good luck, hopefully we both hear something soon!

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure the priority codes assigned at order received only matter amongst other orders at the same dealership when it comes down to scheduling priority for their allocations. Once it's scheduled and rolled off the assembly line that goes out the window. Not really sure how the plant assigns priority on rework if the reason for the holds is related to missing components. The assembly line is always priority to get the parts first, and then any off line modification can only occur if there's excess capacity of the parts in question.

Obviously no one likes to know their vehicle was incomplete with no firm ETA, but if they fully shut down the line every time something is missing until they can get the parts in then far fewer people end up getting their vehicles this year.

I was getting frustrated knowing it was just sitting there on a convoy delay, but at least mine was completed and delivered even though the dealer took almost a week to get ready also.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon and you'll get your trucks.

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure the priority codes assigned at order received only matter amongst other orders at the same dealership when it comes down to scheduling priority for their allocations. Once it's scheduled and rolled off the assembly line that goes out the window. Not really sure how the plant assigns priority on rework if the reason for the holds is related to missing components. The assembly line is always priority to get the parts first, and then any off line modification can only occur if there's excess capacity of the parts in question.

Obviously no one likes to know their vehicle was incomplete with no firm ETA, but if they fully shut down the line every time something is missing until they can get the parts in then far fewer people end up getting their vehicles this year.

I was getting frustrated knowing it was just sitting there on a convoy delay, but at least mine was completed and delivered even though the dealer took almost a week to get ready also.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon and you'll get your trucks.
Just confirmed with Ford chat that mine is definitely just a Convoy delay, which is equally as frustrating, but at least it is built and ready to go when there is a truck available! Fingers crossed that the last delivery eta is more accurate than the the last 4 dates.
Sponsored