First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine updated everyday the last 3 days as well.
Well, this is hopeful.... @Lindsey T Thanks for pointing that out to me, I had stopped checking the Windows Sticker...
Sponsored

Last edited:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you guys reached out to your sales guy to see if the expect a truck coming in today or tomorrow?

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you guys reached out to your sales guy to see if the expect a truck coming in today or tomorrow?
I did. All he could say was they get an email from the carrier the day before the trucks come in. Sounds like your dealership is a little more clued in to what Ford is doing. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Maybe they can beat their 5/15-5/21 EDD.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did. All he could say was they get an email from the carrier the day before the trucks come in. Sounds like your dealership is a little more clued in to what Ford is doing. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Maybe they can beat their 5/15-5/21 EDD.
Hope so. Cause it's ridiculous to even have to wait this long.

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Strange the disconnect not all but most Ford dealerships have with corporate, shipping company or their own customers orders. Wonder if it’s true or just laziness on the part of the dealership/salesperson

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strange the disconnect not all but most Ford dealerships have with corporate, shipping company or their own customers orders. Wonder if it’s true or just laziness on the part of the dealership/salesperson
My sales guy said he has to use a specific computer for the tracking. So I assume that maybe they limit it to say the sales or general managers computer and it's up to the dealer to whether they give the sales people access or not.

Anyways my Fordpass just activated. Bronco is at the dealer. Just waiting for the call!

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sales guy said he has to use a specific computer for the tracking. So I assume that maybe they limit it to say the sales or general managers computer and it's up to the dealer to whether they give the sales people access or not.

Anyways my Fordpass just activated. Bronco is at the dealer. Just waiting for the call!
Break out the freaking cake. 🍰Congratulations. Call them!!! Can’t wait to see pictures

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Break out the freaking cake. 🍰Congratulations. Call them!!! Can’t wait to see pictures
Congratulations! Mine just changed to paired and shows my destination for the first time! I hope we all have good news soon ♥

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Mine just changed to paired and shows my destination for the first time! I hope we all have good news soon ♥
That's great! Misery coming to an end for you.

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's great news. Congrats. How do you know when the Ford Pass activates?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Seems the dam is finally breaking for us!

Not getting the Bronco today. Too late. It arrived at 6 an hour after they leave. Service went home for the day so no one could put stickers on it. Did my credit app online so hopefully tomorrow it won't take too long at the dealer.

But it's here and my sales guy sent me a proof of life photo. Looks like they already took it offroad and it has 46 miles on it as well. Lol
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week IMG_4125

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great news. Congrats. How do you know when the Ford Pass activates?
I downloaded the app and added my vin. Hit activate and it goes to pending. Someone in the vehicle with it started needs to approve it. When that person did I got hit with an email and a notification that it was activated.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I downloaded the app and added my vin. Hit activate and it goes to pending. Someone in the vehicle with it started needs to approve it. When that person did I got hit with an email and a notification that it was activated.
I believe you have to finish pairing when your in the vehicle. That’s what my salesman did on pickup day

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Seems the dam is finally breaking for us!

Not getting the Bronco today. Too late. It arrived at 6 an hour after they leave. Service went home for the day so no one could put stickers on it. Did my credit app online so hopefully tomorrow it won't take too long at the dealer.

But it's here and my sales guy sent me a proof of life photo. Looks like they already took it offroad and it has 46 miles on it as well. Lol
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week IMG_4125
Hell to the yeahhhhh! Looks like your Bronco already went mudding without you. Mine was the same way. How the heck they get mud that far up on the sidewall, and your squatched
Sponsored