Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IReally don't know why dealers can't just send a flat bed down to pick them up. Kinda BS.
I asked my dealer this very question. One word answer- Union.
Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Picking it up this afternoon, but it is unfortunately raining and will be through Saturday. Gonna have to wait to put the top down of get accessories on.
It rained on my pick up day… just like my wedding day. Maybe it’s good luck (y)

though I’ve never had a new car so driving a brand new car home in the rain stung a bit. And now I’m flat out OCD!

Enjoy that Badlands!!

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What was it before it was "Picked"? On Hold? Thanks.
It stayed on hold from being built to going to picked. When I talked to CS it was never on a chip hold or anything. I think it just said on hold in ordertrack because of the shipping delay everyone had.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It rained on my pick up day… just like my wedding day. Maybe it’s good luck (y)

though I’ve never had a new car so driving a brand new car home in the rain stung a bit. And now I’m flat out OCD!

Enjoy that Badlands!!
Rained on my wedding day too so your probably right! Got a great photo cause of that rain.
It stayed on hold from being built to going to picked. When I talked to CS it was never on a chip hold or anything. I think it just said on hold in ordertrack because of the shipping delay everyone had.
I've seen in other threads there is a "convoy hold" in Ford CS's system. Since you were built awaiting shipping that's what that on hold meant.

Sponsored

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So pumped to come in here and see all the great news!

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somewhere Vv has been driving around for hours with a big smile on his face…at least i hope that’s the reason for the silence! 🤣
Haha! Well the wife drove it home, cause it's hers, ;);). I then drove it to pick up fast food, which I regret, because of how I feel after the food, not the drive. Though the soft top does direct water straight into your window so I got kinda wet lol. Pretty normal for convertibles though so no big deal. It's non-stop rain here so this is really the only photos for now.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 20220506_172847

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 20220506_172911

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! No more shipping frustrations for you! Now we have to pull some others through!
Definitely, I'm rooting for all of you still waiting. It's just feels so much better when it's here in your hands. Like a huge weight lifted. Still pissed at Ford over all of this, but man the end result is worth it.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha! Well the wife drove it home, cause it's hers, ;);). I then drove it to pick up fast food, which I regret, because of how I feel after the food, not the drive. Though the soft top does direct water straight into your window so I got kinda wet lol. Pretty normal for convertibles though so no big deal. It's non-stop rain here so this is really the only photos for now.

20220506_172847.jpg

20220506_172911.jpg
I almost erupted seeing your bronco pics (no disrespect). Awesome looking Bronco!! Love the presence the Bronco exudes, like a Boss..

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the saga comes to an end.......congrats!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored