First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am writing this post mainly because I am curious what the general census would be on a possible date/time of my bronco being built. Right now I’m car-less because when I first reserved in May 2021 and ordered in June 2021 they told me 8-10 weeks build time but here we all are… still…. waiting.

I am just not sure if it’s worth the wait anymore. I ordered a Wildtrak with the Lux Package and of course Sasquatch comes with it, but now towing bundle. Now lately I have been seeing the Wildtrak be the LEAST produced vehicle of them all. I wanted this vehicle so bad but with my wife having the only vehicle and now we are about to move off base… I am not sure I can do this much longer. I have a feeling it may be another 6 months at least… any thoughts?
Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am writing this post mainly because I am curious what the general census would be on a possible date/time of my bronco being built. Right now I’m car-less because when I first reserved in May 2021 and ordered in June 2021 they told me 8-10 weeks build time but here we all are… still…. waiting.

I am just not sure if it’s worth the wait anymore. I ordered a Wildtrak with the Lux Package and of course Sasquatch comes with it, but now towing bundle. Now lately I have been seeing the Wildtrak be the LEAST produced vehicle of them all. I wanted this vehicle so bad but with my wife having the only vehicle and now we are about to move off base… I am not sure I can do this much longer. I have a feeling it may be another 6 months at least… any thoughts?
I don’t think it’s coming soon. The bulk of the remaining orders are almost a year ahead of you.
The other thing: Ford is floundering.

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I was up against a wall I'd at least go get a Wrangler until the Bronco was produced.
Wranglers are exceptionally expensive. Why not buy a beater cash car until it's produced? You'll lose money giving that wrangler back when the bronco comes in.

Sponsored

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought an 04’ Sport Trac XLT comfort for $2500 (Canadian) it needed $600-700 maybe worth of parts and now it drives pretty good for the age. I figured with the crazy used market, I could flip it and at least break even when my bronco shows up.

That was until a Jeep cut me off on the highway. He was so aggressive, he hit the person I was behind. Followed by me crumpling my hood on his spare tire and wiping out the headlight and bumper :( my insurance is fighting them to accept responsibility due to the fact that if he hadn’t been driving like that it wouldn’t have happened. Either way, $400 bucks, some elbow grease at the auto wreckers and a case of beer solved all damage.

Moral of the story? My daughter and myself weren’t injured, Jeep drivers suck and at least it wasn’t my Bronco he cut off lol

Last edited:

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do I see that you are new on the forum? You aren't an early reservation...but you do have a reservation! Have you tried the backdoor link with your reservation #? Or tried Ford chat?
I ask because there are a number of WildTraks that have scheduling weeks assigned. No word from my dealer, but found I was schedule week of 6/13 and discovered my VIN. Res: 8/2/2020

There is no rhyme or reason when these things get scheduled, because I got tired of waiting and also did a walk in order 12/21 @ a different dealer and took delivery 3 weeks ago.

OP
OP

NiftyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t think it’s coming soon. The bulk of the remaining orders are almost a year ahead of you.
The other thing: Ford is floundering.
That’s what I was afraid of just so weird, I saw someone order a badlands with Sasquatch and a lux package in Nov 2021 and got a build date… makes no sense. Basically the same as my Wildtrak only interior differences.

OP
OP

NiftyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go buy a 98 honda civic and drive it until the Bronco arrives. You cannot kill a Civic. It also won't break the bank. 200k and they are just getting broken in.
Very very true, a good option to look at.

OP
OP

NiftyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do I see that you are new on the forum? You aren't an early reservation...but you do have a reservation! Have you tried the backdoor link with your reservation #? Or tried Ford chat?
I ask because there are a number of WildTraks that have scheduling weeks assigned. No word from my dealer, but found I was schedule week of 6/13 and discovered my VIN. Res: 8/2/2020

There is no rhyme or reason when these things get scheduled, because I got tired of waiting and also did a walk in order 12/21 @ a different dealer and took delivery 3 weeks ago.
Yes I am newer, I just recently made my account but have creeped around on here for some months now.
I did not know there was a back door link, I do have my reservation # but I am not sure where it is to search that.
It is very interesting how Ford production has handled this Bronco launch.

Sponsored

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford supposedly has 53k vehicles built and waiting on computer chips. That’s mind boggling.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My advice, buy a used F-150 with around 100k miles on it. Drive it for a year until Ford builds your Bronco.

I ordered a bone stock (other than Aux switch) BASE model, and have been waiting longer than you have, and still nothing but crickets.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford supposedly has 53k vehicles built and waiting on computer chips. That’s mind boggling.
Yeah. It's nice they are catching up. They had almost a quarter million F-150 built waiting for chips back in February.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any chips Ford gets in will go to Electric vehicles, mainly the lightning...as I’ve said before we will be watching all the Electric F150 orders being filled long before the earliest bronco orderers.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tell you now its going be longer then 6 months . its only worth waiting if you dont need a ride and there is nothing else out there you want more .me I order a BB 2.7 with sas and mid on 2/3/2021 and I dont think I see it in 2022 but I dont need a new ride and I have a lifetime warranty on my Cherokee but it has been at the dealer waiting for lower control arms sense 4/12 and they won't be in tell 5/23 so I might need a second ride just in case my other needs parts.
Sponsored