First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really don’t see a lot of people jumping on it with that kind of mark up. Most enthusiasts (who would be willing to pay a mark up) have already ordered exactly what they want and for better or worse are committed to the process of waiting. I doubt non Bronco people or just admirers are going to pay a premium.
I think you seriously underestimate the amount of impatient people out there with stupid money…
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either way , buy it.
My gut says you're going to LOVE it and this whole discussion will be pointless.
But if I'm wrong and you want to sell, I see three options.
1. Find a Bronco brother and hook him up by selling at cost. Has to be somebody you trust to not flip it on you. You can do this now or later when the new one arrives in a year or so.

2. Sell it right away for max profit. But you'll be without for awhile. But the next one will be much less out of pocket.

3. Keep it and drive it until your new one arrives and sell it then to the highest bidder. You might not do to bad on it still at that point.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where have you been hiding? Broncos are going at dealership for 15-20k over msrp.
I think you seriously underestimate the amount of impatient people out there with stupid money…
You may be right. It just does not make any sense to pay a $10,000 premium for something that is a temporary commodity and will be fungible in 18 months. So, I guess I should have a standing offer $10,000 over price paid when my Bronco arrives. I would sell it for that without any hesitation whatsoever.

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a serious, honest question.

I just got back from the Texas off rodeo event near Austin. Got to try out all the two-door and four-door trims, minus the FE. Had a blast. Highly recommend to people attend if you can attend.

The one thing I noticed is the velocity blue color just struck my eye. I love that color. Unfortunately I ordered a carbonized gray two-door badlands. With the 2.7 L V6, non-Sasquatch. Hi package trim. And the optional bead lock wheels.

Im tempted to just take delivery and sell it, and save my money until I can get a velocity blue model - but I’m also worried that the color will be discontinued or it may take me three years to get a bronco if I order one again.

Of course by then I will probably have a kid and need a four-door.

Curious what others here think I may be able to get for my two-door badlands. I figured if I can make $5,000-$10,000 off the top, maybe it is worth taking delivery and selling it in the aftermarket. But then part of me just feels bad and thinks I should just let somebody else buy it.

Figured the dealer will to do this anyways, So why not make some money. Wait 2 years, and get the one I want.

i’m supposed to take delivery next week. very torn. 🤔
Buy her, drive and own her, and then decide what you wanna do with her. That's the American way.

I have a 4DR BL 7MT Non-SQ (Day 2 reservation) that I've built to my heart's specs. I plan to buy her, own her, and possibly sell her depending on how resale prices and FMC's ability to deliver goes. I need her at least by 2022 since I'm planning to retire and drive around all over the world. I also have another Day 2 reservation (sister build) and will decide what I want to do depending on how my 1st reservation pans out. If I can drive her, get a hang of her quirks, and make money, I will sell her and buy her sister. Specced exactly what she needs to be for my drive around the World. Let's see....

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How about this my little Bronco Buckaroo?

Take delivery and put out some Velocity Blue Stripes to dress up the CG. Boss Stripes or maybe if you want to go bigger with making the middle side section 2-Tone with the VB.

Order your next one and when that comes 2 or 4 years, sell this Bronco. Given current and growing demand, you‘ll probably get what you paid for it or pretty damn close if you don’t screw the pooch and fuch it up dragging it over rocks and boulders.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish all the people on here contemplating selling would and not ask the rest of the group what to do. You are an adult and for those of us with nothing to show for getting in early I’m sure I can say most of us roll our eyes at these threads. CG is an awesome color, being a 2 door is really cool. You deserve to wait if you walk away from this one. Either way good luck. You get to either enjoy over charging someone and having that extra money to spend god knows when or you could enjoy wheeling around in something you have been waiting for for a long time. Your first choice is usually the right one………

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thats funny. And true. I don’t hate the carbonize gray. I do really like it. I just like the VB better. But you make a good point. If I’m gonna have to get a four-door anyways, may as well enjoy this one.

thinking about driving it around for a few months. Keeping the miles very low. and eventually seeing what I could possibly get for it. I guess it will be a gametime decision. 🤷‍♂️
I'd certainly take the gray over blue. Blue seems to lose it's luster faster than some other colors and looks tired IMO.

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure what to say about your questions.

I am scheduled for the Off Rodeo next weekend in Austin looking forward to it. My question is if there are any overhead clearance concerns getting to base camp. I need 13ft for my vehicle and thought I saw an overhead sign one had to go under in a video.

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just call your dealership and have them change the color of your Bronco order.

I just did that myself a few weeks ago, it was as simple as a text message and what color I wanted. I was emailed with the changes from Ford.

Note: I did not (and still don't) have a VIN.,

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@TyGuy40 Honestly, you can take delivery, spend a couple of thousand ($2000-$4000) and wrap it in Velocity Blue man. Given how things are going, there is no telling if anything will be guaranteed, so take delivery and enjoy it man!

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you decide to sell I say make some money for yourself.

If the build is everything else that you wanted, just wrap it. There are lots of colors to love!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I just got back from the Texas off rodeo event near Austin. Got to try out all the two-door and four-door trims, minus the FE. Had a blast. Highly recommend to people attend if you can attend.

The one thing I noticed is the velocity blue color just struck my eye. I love that color. Unfortunately I ordered a carbonized gray two-door badlands. With the 2.7 L V6, non-Sasquatch. Hi package trim. And the optional bead lock wheels.

Im tempted to just take delivery and sell it, and save my money until I can get a velocity blue model - but I’m also worried that the color will be discontinued or it may take me three years to get a bronco if I order one again.

Curious what others here think I may be able to get for my two-door badlands. I figured if I can make $5,000-$10,000 off the top, maybe it is worth taking delivery and selling it in the aftermarket. But then part of me just feels bad and thinks I should just let somebody else buy it.

Figured the dealer will to do this anyways, So why not make some money. Wait 2 years, and get the one I want.

If you can wait another year or so, sell it. (You know you'll need a 4-door anywho). I don't know what the sticker is ($54Kish?) but you could sell it easily for $65-70K. The Badlands trim pkg is a beast. IMHO

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd certainly take the gray over blue. Blue seems to lose it's luster faster than some other colors and looks tired IMO.
I think the Antimatter Blue will last (this is like mine but I have Black Diamond w/steelies)

20210711_174138.jpg

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a at this site and see how you can dress up the Carbonized Gray.

https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021...-Side-Graphics-Kit-Above-Body-Line-p374988301

hoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go ahead and take delivery. And when it comes to having kids, the wife and I never flinched at keeping a two door vehicle. We made it work. The kids adapt to the family, not the other way round.
Sponsored