IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity Blue is going away. I get your heartache. Its so easy to fall in love with. Would you rather not have a Bronco?

Not Broncos, but here's a teaser of Velocity Blue and Area 51. the Velocity blue even pops in its reflection on the Area 51.

Ford Bronco Should I Sell? 20210808_162059
Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you seriously underestimate the amount of impatient people out there with stupid money…
When I look at these posts, I think of someone (me included) having their lease expire and being in an odd situation on what to do now. Not really complaining because that's the nature of these releases (especially during COVID) but I'm trying the best I can to hold out for my build...Wouldn't mind paying some over MSRP, but a ton of these for sale are 10k+. I can't blame the market, or really anyone, I just know there's a ton that 'need' something soon. Sure, I can buy a POS car to get me through, but not all of us are impatient with stupid money, knowing that May we would have some idea of build date...

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take delivery and enjoy driving it for a couple years. Reassess once the demand has died down and Ford has their act together.

When the kids were little, I always had a two door. Wasn't a problem, because the wife had a 4-door. First a POS Cherokee then a series of 3 different Expeditions.

We needed to take the kids somewhere we just drove her car. And if i can fit a baby seat in the back of a Mustang, you can certainly do it in a 2-door Bronco.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd at least drive it a while before deciding. You may love it so much that the color won't matter.

Velocity Blue is going away. I get your heartache. Its so easy to fall in love with. Would you rather not have a Bronco?

Not Broncos, but here's a teaser of Velocity Blue and Area 51. the Velocity blue even pops in its reflection on the Area 51.

Ford Bronco Should I Sell? 20210808_162059
Against popular opinion, I'm going to come right out and say it. VB is better than LB.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both colors are really nice in my opinion I would keep your carbonized gray it looks great
Ditto!! Enjoy your ride. The color you got is my second favorite. Meaning, I’m guessing it would be your second favorite over the new color you like now. It will grow back on you I bet. If it doesn’t, sell it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish all the people on here contemplating selling would and not ask the rest of the group what to do. You are an adult and for those of us with nothing to show for getting in early I’m sure I can say most of us roll our eyes at these threads. CG is an awesome color, being a 2 door is really cool. You deserve to wait if you walk away from this one. Either way good luck. You get to either enjoy over charging someone and having that extra money to spend god knows when or you could enjoy wheeling around in something you have been waiting for for a long time. Your first choice is usually the right one………
I don't mean to come off as whiney. It certainly is a first-world problem. And I feel privileged and lucky that I am even IN this position (unless I get an email tomorrow saying my order is delayed - but my dealer expects the Bronco to be here this week). But I hear ya. Not the end of the world. Not in the least. ;)

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why dont you just email your dealer and change your color and you can but in a new reservation and order in for a four door Bronco and about time it comes in in 5 or 10 years you might know by then if you have kids.

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have my exact build! I haven’t gotten a VIN yet. Let’s swap. I call and change my color. I get a Bronco now and you can have mine in a few months in your color of choice. Problem solved x2. PM me
Sponsored