First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Keep checking daily. Mine never updated daily until it was about to ship.
This morning it says, 5/11, No way it would have got scanned already right? Maybe it just updates automatically to the current date when you open the window sticker
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This morning it says, 5/11, No way it would have got scanned already right? Maybe it just updates automatically to the current date when you open the window sticker
Depends what time. Someone from another build group got loaded unto a rail car at midnight. You could easily be scanned at 5,6,7 am for shipping. It does not update automatically when you open it. I've had weeks it doesn't change at all and then it updated prior to me getting pushed to another delivery eta.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depends what time. Someone from another build group got loaded unto a rail car at midnight. You could easily be scanned at 5,6,7 am for shipping. It does not update automatically when you open it. I've had weeks it doesn't change at all and then it updated prior to me getting pushed to another delivery eta.
Yeah i didn't think of that, The date is at the very bottom towards the left side right? Also i am still stuck in production so i should see it say built before shipped correct?

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 1652272997785

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have a reservation? You WS is blue which typically means it's dealer stock not a special order which is green. If you're on a chip hold they might be installing your chips or it could be done now and they just haven't updated it in the system yet. What does it show in your mods?

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Sponsored

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love seeing more folks in our build week taking delivery! I've almost got 2k miles already because I love driving my Bronco and will take the long way home sometimes. Here's a pic at Cades Cove in the Smokies and then a doorless pic from this past weekend.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 0423221413a_HDR

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week 0507221729_HDR

Last edited:

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you have a reservation? You WS is blue which typically means it's dealer stock not a special order which is green. If you're on a chip hold they might be installing your chips or it could be done now and they just haven't updated it in the system yet. What does it show in your mods?

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
I have a deal through a dealer and am i looking for anything specific with the mods? I got a long list of numbers

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a deal through a dealer and am i looking for anything specific with the mods? I got a long list of numbers
Generally speaking, if the "Tear Tag" is 4 digits, the Bronco has been built. If 3, not finished yet. That is the way I understand it, anyway.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Generally speaking, if the "Tear Tag" is 4 digits, the Bronco has been built. If 3, not finished yet. That is the way I understand it, anyway.
Tear Tag is 4 digits and up top it does say " Module Build data ( As-Built ) "

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tear Tag is 4 digits and up top it does say " Module Build data ( As-Built ) "
But Ford is not showing it as "Built" yet, just in production? Is that right?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine had a 4 digit tear tag since mods popped on 3/9. It wasn’t fully built until 3/27. It was waiting on something not related to shipping. Once it was released for shipping I got lucky and it hit the rail in a few days.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct! Has been in Production since 3/17
The only thing I know of to compare that situation to is the chip hold (ice mountain) groups in January. None of theirs showed as "Built" either. Your dealership may have the exact status of the vehicle available to them. For example, my dealer knew that mine was not on a chip hold somehow. I would call them if you haven't already. Or Ford chat. Sorry, that stinks.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing I know of to compare that situation to is the chip hold (ice mountain) groups in January. None of theirs showed as "Built" either. Your dealership may have the exact status of the vehicle available to them. For example, my dealer knew that mine was not on a chip hold somehow. I would call them if you haven't already. Or Ford chat. Sorry, that stinks.
Thanks Man! I appreciate all the help! I will try Ford chat again but i feel like its the same old BS, My dealer isn't the best at commutating but it wouldn't hurt to ask them again either

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Man! I appreciate all the help! I will try Ford chat again but i feel like its the same old BS, My dealer isn't the best at commutating but it wouldn't hurt to ask them again either
You can also call Ford directly and try to find out what the hold up is. I dont have the number, but it should be here somewhere in this thread.
Sponsored