Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you scroll up a page or two I give a detailed experience but:
-My order status was technically built. But I received my built email 5/24. I was in production for 4 months.
-My EDD used to be listed on the pizza tracker, but they took that away in february. I got that information from my dealer/customer service.
-We were not aware it was shipped. I received my shipped email on the second day i was driving it. He just called me after verifying it was mine rolling off the truck.
Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate the insight, and apologies for missing your post. Decisions, decisionsā€¦ have a good deal on a ā€˜22 Rebel but need to commit today.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate the insight, and apologies for missing your post. Decisions, decisionsā€¦ have a good deal on a ā€˜22 Rebel but need to commit today.
Completely different vehicles. Iā€™m thankful I stuck it out for the Bronco. Do what you think is best.

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Donā€™t mind @Osky305 , heā€™s got his heart in the right place.

Iā€™ll take him back to the 1/17 build week group with me as I leave.

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a "built" email as well. I know better than to get hopes up, but...
I got my built email and it showed up two days later. Here's hoping!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well....today marks the 4 month " IN PRODUCTION" this is now beyond being just frustrated!!!! :(!!!
The tracker says the ā€œproductionā€ phase can take ā€œa few daysā€. I donā€™t see why youā€™re so upset šŸ¤£

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well guys

It's finally June . We reached the month where the quarter ends so hoping just like last time Ford is going to do everything in their power to inflate those built and shipped numbers for broncos. So crossing my fingers all of us here get built at least. I expect the last 2 weeks of the month to go hard hopefully of course. By now I would assume that everyone that was built during the last quarter has already picked up their bronco unless there are some unfortunate stragglers still waiting ā˜  let's hope this is the month ... Halfway in the year šŸ˜­

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tracker says the ā€œproductionā€ phase can take ā€œa few daysā€. I donā€™t see why youā€™re so upset šŸ¤£
When I first reserved the Bronco I searched "how long does it take to produce a Bronco" the answer was, at that time, 1.5 shifts. Now it appears that the real answer is, somewhere north of 451 days.

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I first reserved the Bronco I searched "how long does it take to produce a Bronco" the answer was, at that time, 1.5 shifts. Now it appears that the real answer is, somewhere north of 451 days.
Yep lol. I remember the days back in Januaryā€¦.so excited that I would be receiving my Bronco by spring just in time for waterfall season. Now Iā€™m wondering if I will even get it this year šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well guys

It's finally June . We reached the month where the quarter ends so hoping just like last time Ford is going to do everything in their power to inflate those built and shipped numbers for broncos. So crossing my fingers all of us here get built at least. I expect the last 2 weeks of the month to go hard hopefully of course. By now I would assume that everyone that was built during the last quarter has already picked up their bronco unless there are some unfortunate stragglers still waiting ā˜  let's hope this is the month ... Halfway in the year šŸ˜­
I've had my "Built" email since 3/27... 67 days and counting, no delivery. That is one slow transport especially since my dealer is a 3 hour drive from MAP. I think I could have pushed it here by now. šŸ¤¬

I chatted yesterday and all they could tell me is that it is awaiting shipment.