Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well guys

It's finally June . We reached the month where the quarter ends so hoping just like last time Ford is going to do everything in their power to inflate those built and shipped numbers for broncos. So crossing my fingers all of us here get built at least. I expect the last 2 weeks of the month to go hard hopefully of course. By now I would assume that everyone that was built during the last quarter has already picked up their bronco unless there are some unfortunate stragglers still waiting ☠ let's hope this is the month ... Halfway in the year 😭
You've got the right idea. That's what they did back in March so let's hope they get the lead out of their pants and get all these broncos moving to their new homes!!
Sponsored

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my built email and it showed up two days later. Here's hoping!
I've had my "Built" email since 3/27... 67 days and counting, no delivery. That is one slow transport especially since my dealer is a 3 hour drive from MAP. I think I could have pushed it here by now. 🤬

I chatted yesterday and all they could tell me is that it is awaiting shipment.
87 days and counting since built. According to customer chat if your delivery keeps getting bumped you then qualify to be hot listed to figure out what the hold up is. This can apparently take up to 2 weeks and either result in it being prioritized for shipment or as the rep put it, recieve a vague answer for delay. She also suggested contacting the dealerships GM to ask them to reach out to the regional resource representative. Supposedly they're the ones who arrange convoy shipments to the dealerships. So far this has been the most helpful call I've made in this seemingly never ending journey. I keep telling myself that eventually the day it arrives HAS to come. And with each day that passes the chance only increases. But man is this starting to feel like an exercise in futility. Lol

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its especially frustrating to see the shipment of dealer ordered broncos with 3/31 blend dates sitting on their lot. Borderline insulting imho

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

87 days and counting since built. According to customer chat if your delivery keeps getting bumped you then qualify to be hot listed to figure out what the hold up is. This can apparently take up to 2 weeks and either result in it being prioritized for shipment or as the rep put it, recieve a vague answer for delay. She also suggested contacting the dealerships GM to ask them to reach out to the regional resource representative. Supposedly they're the ones who arrange convoy shipments to the dealerships. So far this has been the most helpful call I've made in this seemingly never ending journey. I keep telling myself that eventually the day it arrives HAS to come. And with each day that passes the chance only increases. But man is this starting to feel like an exercise in futility. Lol
What's the number to call, I spoke with my dealership and they are being kept in the dark even though they had over 280 reservations. I'm one of 3 that have been in shipping limbo for months along with one of the owners of the dealership. The stupid part is they've received other broncos and rangers, which are all coming from the same place!

Sponsored

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's the number to call, I spoke with my dealership and they are being kept in the dark even though they had over 280 reservations. I'm one of 3 that have been in shipping limbo for months along with one of the owners of the dealership. The stupid part is they've received other broncos and rangers, which are all coming from the same place!
1-800-392-3673 it's just the regular customer relations number. I think it was total luck of the draw that I talked to someone who actually knew how to do anything. I asked another Rep last week if I could escalate my build to be looked into and they gave the usual response of "Call your dealer".

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
S
I've had my "Built" email since 3/27... 67 days and counting, no delivery. That is one slow transport especially since my dealer is a 3 hour drive from MAP. I think I could have pushed it here by now. 🤬

I chatted yesterday and all they could tell me is that it is awaiting shipment.
Same

RobBroncowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In production since 1/27 with chip hold delay and revised EDD 5/26, and just received "Built" email 5/22 with EDD of 6/12 - 6/18. I'm still pessimistic on everything Ford and the EDD, but encouraged that at least their seems to be some activity with this build week group and they've finally (and allegedly) built a 2-door...
Update: Today I received baby pic! she's a keeper, just hoping there's no complications or delays with delivery...
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group MyBronco

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still showing picked for me. No update from my friend on the inside, no call from ford customer service, and no word from my dealer (dealer is mad at me i think because i have someone on the inside lol).

Going to test drive an en explorer today. I like my Bronco sport, but want something bigger. And if I can't have the Bronco then I at least get something I kind of sorta of want.

Sponsored

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Difference being I sat in production purgatory for 4 months while you received a built email early on.

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the baby picture today after driving it 875 miles already.

image.jpg

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco is in!!! Tracker still sitting in “Built” Status This morning. Now on the dealer’s lot…..Ordertrack says pending
1st week reservation, In production 1-31, Built 5-23, At dealer 6-1. Del to Chicagoland. Stop clicking...They are coming!!

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Built on 5-23. Still "built" this morning now at the dealer....Keep the faith! Built to Chicagoland in 1 week
Built to Chicagoland going on 60 something days now :(.

Congrats and maybe my truck is secretly on the same convoy as yours and my dealer is just a little further?
Sponsored