First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Idk why this is an insult to 4-door owners, I would buy that Flex in a heartbeat! :LOL:

It would make the 4Runner irrelevant and undercut the Yukon AT4.
Sponsored

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift IMG_6661

I See a stark contrast between them.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™ve had 3 people tell me nice jeep and Iā€™m pretty sure they were being serious. Had a couple others joking. Had a couple people ask if it was the big bronco.

I can say I didnā€™t like how the sports looked until I got my bronco. Nowthe Sports have grown on me and I think those are a sharp looking suv.
Same, I have my own relatives ask about the Jeep by mistake, they know I have a Bronco.

I have a 2-door and It looks nothing, nothing, nothing like a Bronco Sport. Not even close!! Well, except for the word Bronco. LOL

I think some folks are just focused on the word Bronco and it translates to the same vehicle. When you see them side by side, nope, not even close.

One is a deer and the other is an elk! Might be the same animal to sum, but not even that close to me, LOL

Cheers!

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll get you nerds a juicy pic of a Bronco next to a Flex when I get back home so we can shut that shit down.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Itā€™s not that they look alike, I mean sure they both have four wheels, itā€™s just that those people donā€™t care and are only half paying attention. They donā€™t see past the white Bronco on the grill until they actually take a moment to pay attention. Or they finally see the big Bronco and notice itā€™s different and that makes them pay a little more attention. Iā€™ve been told too ā€œI see them everywhereā€. Yeah no you havenā€™t. Youā€™ve just seen white Bronco letters.
Iā€™ve owned the sport. Thereā€™s a small resemblance in the shape of the hood. But thatā€™s about it. I think the sport looks a little more like a Land Rover or Toyota than the big bronco thanks to that ā€œsafariā€ roof.
Yep, word BRONCO = same vehicle! LOL

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
Those people who say such things aren't your friends. Do not concern yourself with the musings of the insane.

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a Sport before my big Bronco, and many times a week I had people complimenting me, saying 'Wow that's the new Bronco! I love it!'

I mean, technically true, it is the "new Bronco"... but a Sport... but at the end of the day, I stopped correcting people and just played along with it.

Most people just see the Bronco grill, the boxy shape, and just assume it is what it is. To this day a lot of my friends still don't realize there's a Sport and the Big Broncos.

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've posted this image before on this site, but reposting for purposes of this argument.
I cannot see what similarities there are between a Bronco, a lil Bro, a Rav4, nor the Flex.
I can honestly say that I literally have to look down on those vehicles when I'm next to them.
Not saying that that's a bad thing. Each of those vehicles serve a different purpose, and 2D Broncos rule.

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift KakaoTalk_20220620_065347062

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
Sounds like you work with a bunch of non car folks.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a 4door badlands Sasquatch and have had several people tell me that looks so much better then most the other broncos I have seen they are referring to the sport .
some people are just str up goofy

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm blown away how many people don't know the difference.
Ford screwed up releasing the Sport first. They should have called it Bronco II or something completely different. I bet I have explained 75 times that the Sport is not a Bronco (full size)(no offense to Sport owners...I like them too).
Sponsored