First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.

JulesQ

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOVE our SAS 2 door! Never had that question asked-just lots of looks 😁

41016260-6A5C-45CA-B681-EAE5161CB9CF.jpeg

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
I don't see it, either...

20220402_151822.jpg
20220521_161042.jpg

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm blown away how many people don't know the difference.
I don't think anyone could confuse them side by side. I think the confusion comes in because people see a vehicle driving down the road, or in a parking lot or whatever and see giant in your face 0- B R O N C O -0 across the front of something and assume that it's a "Bronco". Before the Bronco was actually being produced I had several co workers make comments like "I saw a couple of those new Bronco's and I'm not impressed", which obviously they were referring to the Sport. Nobody will ever convince me calling it the Bronco Sport, especially with the emphasis being put on the BRONCO, was a smart move. It's a nice and capable little SUV. But it's an Escape, not a Bronco.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In terms of bizarre, I'd put it right up there with the people who thinks a Bronco looks like a Flex.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That impression is just so stupid on so many levels.
There is indeed an idiot wind, it’s a wonder we can even feed ourselves.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are a lotta ppl out there with poor attention to detail.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 09C3235B-8310-46D9-8727-C4FB14171E38

My 2 door Wildtrak looks nothing like that rebodied Escape 😅
Sponsored