Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3 weeks bronco in shop for bad turbo. Hopefully done today. Hope u all have good ford quality ! Still love it though
Hope you get it today!
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3 weeks bronco in shop for bad turbo. Hopefully done today. Hope u all have good ford quality ! Still love it though
Damn those 2.3s really have given people the same problem . Sorry to hear that you nearly waited a month. Hopefully all it's fixed now . Make sure to slap the back bumper to let your bronco know who's his daddy is 🥹🥴

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
will someone help me find the post or tips on what we should be doing to “break in” our broncos???
also, i know this has been asked/answered in here but now that more of us are taking delivery… what gas are you putting into your broncos?
& one more question… i have a soft top & plan on doing some hand washing… do y’all have any types of soap you recommend i use???
I drove my Bronco home from Wisconsin to Ohio and was told by the dealer to not use cruise control until after 500 miles and to not stay at the same speed for too long. I am using premium because it is cheaper to get premium at Sam's club than it is to get mid grade anywhere else. I've been taking my hard top to the car wash and handwashing it there with their soap.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked mine up this afternoon!

It all went smoothly. Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, Texas was hassle free and super easy to work with. Was in and out today in about an hour, with the agreed upon MSRP, no ADM, no add-ons and no surprises. They even slightly improved on the rate I got from my credit union. My only complaint has been the general lack of communication / information, but that's also just a Ford thing.

My Bronco had 91 miles on it already. Would love to know if that was part of quality control testing, or just from movement around the mountain and transportation.

I left the dealership showing 12.9 mpg and got home showing 17.2. Half of that was highway mileage. I don't think I'll have to worry about mpg much. This is the 7MT 2.3L, 4 door.

Ok, time to install accessories!
I have the 2dr 7M, 2.3L and I sit at right around 19.5 mpg.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got this pic from my dealer. It just showed up without any updated on the trackers or the app on this site. I had just checked yesterday and it was still awaiting shipping. I'm shocked and thrilled this experience is finally coming to a close. Picking it up tomorrow if all goes as planned.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 49B45B96-698B-4193-B6D9-BC3E674B25EE

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I looked up the railway map. I notice it ends in New Orleans. Does it travel the rest of the way by truck or by another rail? I'm close to the bottom of the earth also known as South Texas.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I looked up the railway map. I notice it ends in New Orleans. Does it travel the rest of the way by truck or by another rail? I'm close to the bottom of the earth also known as South Texas.
pretty sure it’s just a different “rail company”. i could still track mine with CSX the entire way to AZ!

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok y’all i need help ASAP! supposed to pick up today. they added these on without me knowing. it increases the price by $3000+ which then increases sales tax by alot. i knew about the desert protection (because they had mentioned when i ordered the window tint & door guard) but was not told about the rest. I’M PISSED. is this normal? can i fight it?

DD49B56C-09B6-43BE-9347-56FC9D67C163.jpeg

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok y’all i need help ASAP! supposed to pick up today. they added these on without me knowing. it increases the price by $3000+ which then increases sales tax by alot. i knew about the desert protection (because they had mentioned when i ordered the window tint & door guard) but was not told about the rest. I’M PISSED. is this normal? can i fight it?

DD49B56C-09B6-43BE-9347-56FC9D67C163.jpeg
@Firefight911 you’ve been super helpful. any thoughts???
Sponsored