Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I'll be a... Finally!!

Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group E461C7D1-33C5-4EA1-B511-9071A5AD454B
Congrats! Another Bronco in Orlando! BTW, what dealer did you use? I went with Greenway Ford and they honored price protection with no ADM or shenanigan's when I took delivery last month. I brought my own financing with me through USAA so it was a pretty seamless process. In and out in about an hour.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! Another Bronco in Orlando! BTW, what dealer did you use? I went with Greenway Ford and they honored price protection with no ADM or shenanigan's when I took delivery last month. I brought my own financing with me through USAA so it was a pretty seamless process. In and out in about an hour.
I went with Greenway too. All of my other deals with them have been on the up and up. I'm going with USAA as well. I just wish it had come in last week before my interest rate expired.

I'm pretty stoked!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I went with Greenway too. All of my other deals with them have been on the up and up. I'm going with USAA as well. I just wish it had come in last week before my interest rate expired.

I'm pretty stoked!
Try Navy Federal, their rates were better to an USAA for me.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm pretty stoked!
Like others have said, it's worth the wait but that definitely sucks about rates going up. You could however always refinance when rates improve. BTW, for timing purposes and since yours is being delivered to the same place, I received my FMC shipped email on 5/24 and took delivery on 6/7. I was tracking it using the CSX rail car number I received from the Ford chat and knew it was received in Taft on the 6/3, which was a Friday. That Monday night, my sales person advised me it was received at the dealership. Hopefully you won't hit any snags along the way.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like others have said, it's worth the wait but that definitely sucks about rates going up. You could however always refinance when rates improve. BTW, for timing purposes and since yours is being delivered to the same place, I received my FMC shipped email on 5/24 and took delivery on 6/7. I was tracking it using the CSX rail car number I received from the Ford chat and knew it was received in Taft on the 6/3, which was a Friday. That Monday night, my sales person advised me it was received at the dealership. Hopefully you won't hit any snags along the way.
Thanks for the info! The snag I see happening is that I'm leaving for NH on 8/4 to go the Off-Roadeo and won't be back until 8/16, so I'm thinking it's going to sit a while. I'm going to make sure that know I'm taking delivery and not to even think about listing it.

Sponsored

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a rail car number. Trying to figure out how to search that information. Searching through the forum, but if anyone already knows, the insight would be much appreciated.

akerman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a rail car number. Trying to figure out how to search that information. Searching through the forum, but if anyone already knows, the insight would be much appreciated.

(800) 235-2352

is CSX rail. They all start there apparently.

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer called to say my Bronco is in transit and I should have on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of this week! So happy to see movement!!!

akerman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think my train must of turned around and picked some of you others up lol.
ETA bumped few days :)
Sponsored