Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That brings up another issue. If the vehicle arrives very dirty and no PDI, it could hide some damage. Who takes the blame then? Here in Arizona, we have big dust storms this time of year that can leave cars looking like they were just pulled out of a swamp.
If you inspect the vehicle and pay in full it’s your responsibility. Look over your vehicle carefully before signing any papers. If you see something before you leave the dealer generally the dealer will take responsibility to fix it.

if take it home and wash/detail and find something you will have a hard time getting any help.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you inspect the vehicle and pay in full it’s your responsibility. Look over your vehicle carefully before signing any papers. If you see something before you leave the dealer generally the dealer will take responsibility to fix it.

if take it home and wash/detail and find something you will have a hard time getting any help.
Sorry, I didn't make that very clear. What I meant was if you request the dealer to ship to you without them doing PDI before shipping to you and it arrives with damage, who's responsible?

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You were right to post Richtor, just not to be offended when the obvious question was asked.

Email or Call Nick.

Really? Most dealers are adm, or it’s a fight to msrp. And your questioning how much below invoice? I’d jump all over an invoice deal all day long let alone below.

Nick goes by 13Cobra on svtperformance and was busy buying GT500 allocations while making about $500 a sale. All while my local dealer marked up their GT500 at $100k($100k on top of the msrp) adm and got most of that.

You can’t find a more honest, loyal, and outstanding dealer!
You said below invoice which is vague and he asked how much below, aka clarification. I think the question was fair. I cant believe you were so offended by it.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You were right to post Richtor, just not to be offended when the obvious question was asked.

This wou

You said below invoice which is vague and he asked how much below, aka clarification. I think the question was fair. I cant believe you were so offended by it.
Considering almost every dealer is saying msrp, a $1500+ discount wont work?

Nick said said not to post number. I was abiding by his wishes.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You did well by posting, Richtor.

I have yet to ask what my reserving dealers pricing strategy is going to be.
In the past, their pricing to about anybody was approaching A-plan prices.
They are currently advertising Raptors at a over $6000 discount.
I'll assume for the time being that they will be competitive.

RE: the attitudes.
I don't think it is a matter of chasing pennies, but more along the lines of, if they are going to enter into a deal worth $30,000 to $60,000 with somebody, they want to hear from him or one of his peeps that has the authority to answer questions. One whose word carries the weight of the dealership.

Could they have called him? Sure. Easily.
10 years ago that would have been a solid plan.

But todays society is getting accustomed to being catered to. We have our damn groceries being delivered to us now-a-days, for cripes sake.

There was a LONG LONG LONG time member here, worked for a dealer, has a VERY VERY strong following, had a lot of info when there was very little out there. Everybody wanted to go buy from him because he had been a buoy for this site when it was dark.
In the end, haven't really heard squat from him since ******** Ford showed up with much better pricing than he always said he could do (invoice).

Despite all the talk about going to this guys dealer, damn near everybody is following the almighty dollar AND the guy that is catering to them.

As it is, the relatively small amount of $$$ between Anderson and the dealer that shall remain un-named means that customer location will be the deciding factor.

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You did well by posting, Richtor.

I have yet to ask what my reserving dealers pricing strategy is going to be.
In the past, their pricing to about anybody was approaching A-plan prices.
They are currently advertising Raptors at a over $6000 discount.
I'll assume for the time being that they will be competitive.

RE: the attitudes.
I don't think it is a matter of chasing pennies, but more along the lines of, if they are going to enter into a deal worth $30,000 to $60,000 with somebody, they want to hear from him or one of his peeps that has the authority to answer questions. One whose word carries the weight of the dealership.

Could they have called him? Sure. Easily.
10 years ago that would have been a solid plan.

But todays society is getting accustomed to being catered to. We have our damn groceries being delivered to us now-a-days, for cripes sake.

There was a LONG LONG LONG time member here, worked for a dealer, has a VERY VERY strong following, had a lot of info when there was very little out there. Everybody wanted to go buy from him because he had been a buoy for this site when it was dark.
In the end, haven't really heard squat from him since ******** Ford showed up with much better pricing than he always said he could do (invoice).

Despite all the talk about going to this guys dealer, damn near everybody is following the almighty dollar AND the guy that is catering to them.

As it is, the relatively small amount of $$$ between Anderson and the dealer that shall remain un-named means that customer location will be the deciding factor.
You can mention Granger. They have great price. They have their threads and I rude to go market other dealers in their threads.

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering almost every dealer is saying msrp, a $1500+ discount wont work?

Nick said said not to post number. I was abiding by his wishes.
Of course 1500 discount will work, and I'm sure if your original thread said something along the lines of:

Hey guys there is this great dealer, contact Nick etc. I cant divulge how much under invoice but give him a call if your in the area etc.

Then no one would have asked the obvious question of how much. Again I dont think anyone was attacking you or saying the deal wasnt good it was just vague.

Regardless, thanks for Posting I'm sure from what you said and everyone else who has dealt with Nick is saying people will be happy purchasing from them and we appreciate the option! Thank you!

OP
OP
Richtor

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did say just that, just with different words. Under invoice pricing is a 1500+ discount with no PIN number.
By creating this thread it showed I had spoken with Nick. By sharing what I did was by his direction.

I thought It was very clear. If you like you price no worries. If you were looking for better than msrp call him.
This thread was not for him but for the members here.

Granger has a great price. Here’s another option. That is all.

Sponsored

buckthis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Ford Focus, Buick Enclave, Toyota CH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There isn't much left but with the volume we have, each little bit makes the whole thing work for us..

If we sold at MSRP or invoice trying to make money we would maybe get a dozen...

This way we have a Corral (maybe a couple of them ;) ) that we will fill with New Broncos for their new owners to get...
Albert you need to get a drone and show us what that corral looks like after your first shipment of reserved units! Can’t wait!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have 4 of them and they will be mounted to the bumper below. The bumper also allows for a 20" led bar. I want to see how much light the LP6 will put out before deciding on the 20" light bar. It will either be a Baja Design OnX6 or S8

Ford Bronco Below Invoice Pricing: Chuck Anderson Ford near KC 1598472799773

dig the LP6 btw
Sponsored