EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for those of us who have been waiting over two years for the promised white painted mod top on regular trims, no bueno.
Post up a trade thread - people always want what they can't get or something different from stock. Someone ordering a Heritage will not want the white top it comes with, I guarantee it.
Agreed. Put a black MOD top on your order and I'll bet someone with the heritage will want to trade white for black. I personally would be one of those people if I were to order a heritage with my second reservation.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Put a black MOD top on your order and I'll bet someone with the heritage will want to trade white for black. I personally would be one of those people if I were to order a heritage with my second reservation.
Exactly! The time is now to get off the fence @North7 and get your order ready with the MOD top.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What are peoples thoughts on getting a standard 2 door Heritage before a loaded 2 door Badlands based on constraints? This waiting and not having any light on the horizon is getting old. It doesn’t sound like the chip situation is going to get better anytime soon.
I have the same question.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't mind me, just sitting here with 2 reservations at 2 dealerships from back in 2019* (I forget at this point) and still no sign of getting a Bronco. Totally cool.
No one placed a reservation for a 6th Generation Bronco in 2019, because the new model was only revealed in July 2020. You keep getting your reservation and order dates confused...

I reserved in 2019, my "order" states 2020. I should have clarified. It went from reserved in 2019 to an actual placed order with Chapmann in 2020.
July 13, 2020 was the first night that you could place a reservation. No idea where you're getting 2019 at.
Once again I'm concerned that you're in for a shock when you see your "sport edition". Or hopefully like others have said, it's been so long through some tough times and you're simply muddled on the dates. I highly recommend that you go back through your documentation at your earliest convenience to confirm.
Pro Tip: Prevagen® was selected as the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Memory Support Brand in 2022. ;)

Sponsored

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure Ford will prioritize any orders made by 3/19/21. Especially Mod top orders over any Heritage edition, being thats what most people held out for. To produce HE over first round reservation/order holders would be a pretty big FU to all of us who waited. I can't imagine the the discussions Ford has had about getting those orders filled......

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are peoples thoughts on getting a standard 2 door Heritage before a loaded 2 door Badlands based on constraints? This waiting and not having any light on the horizon is getting old. It doesn’t sound like the chip situation is going to get better anytime soon.
My exact conundrum.

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty cool to see sound deadening headliners taken away when it was originally a make-up for poor design dressed up as a “good faith extra” for those of us who’ve been waiting forever. Awesome.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pretty sure Ford will prioritize any orders made by 3/19/21. Especially Mod top orders over any Heritage edition, being thats what most people held out for. To produce HE over first round reservation/order holders would be a pretty big FU to all of us who waited. I can't imagine the the discussions Ford has had about getting those orders filled......
Except for those of us that were waiting on the white mod top and are possibly now switching to HE to get it.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So when are you guys heading to the dealership to make the conversion?

Sponsored

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except for those of us that were waiting on the white mod top and are possibly now switching to HE to get it.
That would make you a 3/19/21 reservation/order holder would it not? Of course they will offer first rounders HE's just like the Everglades and Raptor models.....

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So for those of us who have been waiting over two years for the promised white painted mod top on regular trims, no bueno.
I guess you'll have to get a late availability Heritage Edition, white wheels and all!

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That would make you a 3/19/21 reservation/order holder would it not? Of course they will offer first rounders HE's just like the Everglades and Raptor models.....
Yeah but we'll be competing for the same mod tops. Out the gate for 23 it's all reservation holders correct? So it's just commodities and timestamp and any HE or mod orders aren't coming from the outside world.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been thinking of painting my MIC top white. But now with a TrailRax rack, and the numerous times I move the panels on and off, i wonder if the white paint will get dinged and scratched all up! And if I install a black Sunrider, it'll really look wierd!

I've also been playing with some old gold pinstriping to see if a white stripe might help along the MIC edge, but it doesn’t adhere well, and doesnt look good. I'll also try try a white boot top, like a 2" waterline stripe on a boat, across the bottom edge of the MIC. I do plan to add the Heritage stripe to the body.

20220826_125946.jpg
Sponsored