First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep in mind, Ford is in business to make money. It's all about the profits and shareholders. So, all of us 21 reservation holders have a "price lock" (so to speak) so Ford could not make the deadlines and fulfill the reservation orders. That said, hmmmm, let's offer the Braptor so they will switch the order and get rid of that low price. Well, that worked pretty good but now offer the Heritage and the Everglades to get them off that "price lock" so we can make more $$$. Oh, some refused to switch orders so let's keep them hanging out there and maybe push them to a 24 model where everyone loses the "price lock".
I know it's just a theory but think about it. Keep in mind, customer first strategy is not what it's about. It's the money/profits.
I hope you are wrong, but this post makes so much sense. If I don't get a 2023, then I give up and I know many people that feel the same way.
Sponsored

SCSTLbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well my wife got the dreaded email this week. Problem is she didn’t order a bronco. No dealings with Ford. It was me. Reservation holder since 7/24/2021. Spoke with Ford. No clue why my wife got the email.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think nepotism or discrimination by dealer can affect getting your bronco order scheduled? Or there’s no way

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think nepotism or discrimination by dealer can affect getting your bronco order scheduled? Or there’s no way
yes, you could be priority 19, and the dealer could make a family or friend priority 10-18, but constraints still play a role. So a priority 19 with fewer or no constraints might get built ahead of a priority 10 with constraints.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I should add, all my "hand wringing" the last few of posts about not getting scheduled for a '22 are purely about another price increase, I could handle waiting another 4 months (near my birthday) for my build to be scheduled, if Ford would lock in my current price. I got onto this train ride because of the $28,500 manual, when Toyota doesn't offer a manual on a base Tacoma 4WD, you have to go up a couple of trims to get a manual and 4wd.

But including the price increases on accessories, I'm looking at more than $3,000 increase over my original B&P price I got when I reserved. Add to that, all of Ford's marketing worked, I went to the Off Roadeo, KOH, auto shows and the "test drive on the ranch" and all of that along with making Sasquatch available on a base manual and now I'm up from a $30,000 (incl ship) for a base trim to a $41,000 rig; I could have gotten a nice Tacoma for that kind of scratch.

But I still would rather have the top off, doors off, Bronco and every time I would see one I would have wished I waited, I just wouldn't have known about all of this crap we are going through.

I guess I can only wait and see where I land and what my choices are then.

edit: Added Note: Another price increase will be close to $5,000 total. If I had offered the dealer $5,000 ADM would they have gotten my build sooner and could I have been driving it by now? Hmmm?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I got the email, and I took delivery back in April! So I don’t know what to make of that?
The disorganization internal to Ford data/marketing tracking is becoming obvious. So many people not receiving the same correspondence but in the same position means that they don't have a good data management system. Confidence inspiring.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the email too. So now when exactly are allowed to go to the dealership and convert to 23MY?

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the email too. So now when exactly are allowed to go to the dealership and convert to 23MY?
I called Ford twice and neither rep knew. My 21 order was converted to 22 automatically because the same options were available. So it just rolled.

Now, at least per the rumors, Area 51 color won't be available for 23 models, so we will be triggered to re-order. Not sure what this means, and Ford and the dealership don't have a clue.

VannDamage

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor/2016 Charger Hellcat/2022 Bronco BLSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email on Friday as well, build date 10/17. Walked into dealership on 12/23/21 to put order in w/ 1k deposit. 4 dr, badlands, lux, Sasquatch, hardtop.

SCSTLbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called Ford twice and neither rep knew. My 21 order was converted to 22 automatically because the same options were available. So it just rolled.

Now, at least per the rumors, Area 51 color won't be available for 23 models, so we will be triggered to re-order. Not sure what this means, and Ford and the dealership don't have a clue.
Ford rep I spoke to this week said September 12. She told me to go to my dealer that day and reorder for 2023. Would be nice to get an “official” notice from ford instructing us to do so.

Sponsored

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford rep I spoke to this week said September 12. She told me to go to my dealer that day and reorder for 2023. Would be nice to get an “official” notice from ford instructing us to do so.
Indeed it would be nice to not just be abandoned to figure this crap out on a message board. Even if the message board is cool, it's completely irresponsible, unprofessional, and incompetent of Ford (and the dealerships) NOT to provide plain instructions and information.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Indeed it would be nice to not just be abandoned to figure this crap out on a message board. Even if the message board is cool, it's completely irresponsible, unprofessional, and incompetent of Ford (and the dealerships) NOT to provide plain instructions and information.
Order won't just rollover and will have to be verified via COVP. Dates and COVP info have been posted plenty of times to the board. Plain instructions and information is coming via the playbook and order guides.

It has also been verified that A51 will be back for M23.

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order won't just rollover and will have to be verified via COVP. Dates and COVP info have been posted plenty of times to the board. Plain instructions and information is coming via the playbook and order guides.

It has also been verified that A51 will be back for M23.
Here's the problem. I don't live on this board 24/7. I ordered a Bronco from a Ford dealership, who ordered one from Ford. There's what, a million posts here and they're all over the place with bits of information here and there. I'm new here, and slowly reading, when I feel like it.

I didn't order a Bronco from this forum. I ordered it from Ford, so it would be nice if they, or the dealership, would provide this information directly to me.

I don't care how many times "information" has been posted on this board, no disrespect to the board. And I have no verification from Ford confirming what you're claiming or linking to.

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree @Bronco21Maybe. I gave them $1000 to order one over a year ago. How hard is it to have regular email updates?

Yep. Same here. And, again, I don't mean to denigrate the board at all. I just expect better from Ford.

And excuse me if I didn't see a post on the subject already. I shouldn't have to read a million posts on an unrelated website to find things out about my Bronco order. Ford should tell me. But when I called Ford twice, I received conflicting dates and information, which means one of the Ford reps contradicts the information linked to above.
Sponsored