Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be pissed at Granger for that, not Ford.
In addition to the above mention of Ford changing the allocation formula, anyone with a Granger order is restricted by Ford from moving to another dealership without losing the order.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to a phone call I just had with the "Bronco Support Team" everyone that hasn't received a VIN by this past tuesday (8/30) has been pushed to a 23MY. An email is supposed to be forthcoming on 9/7.
How come people received a VIN yesterday?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hindsight is 20/20, as they say. My opinion is that once it became apparent that dealerships like Granger were going to be stuck with high numbers of orders and low allocations, anyone who was lower on the order totem pole should have canceled their orders and abandoned the sinking ship like rats. Many of those people would be driving Broncos today if they hadn't held so tightly to below-invoice deals, and had instead placed new orders elsewhere.

Good luck to everyone, and I hope you get your Broncos soon!

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to a phone call I just had with the "Bronco Support Team" everyone that hasn't received a VIN by this past tuesday (8/30) has been pushed to a 23MY. An email is supposed to be forthcoming on 9/7.
Except that people received emails yesterday so that doesn't jive totally. Possibly just a minor technicality.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I should be pissed that Ford said this?

CC59410E-5174-4456-B2BD-C00EEAAD6122.jpeg

Told everyone to get, “agreed upon prices in writing.” Had to change their policy on moving reservations not once, but twice because dealers refused to honor MSRP or told customers, “we don’t know.” Changed their policy after reservations opened to this.

7F329557-7BEC-40FC-94E6-9F8C5AB968B1.jpeg

Which has done nothing but drive up ADM at dealers getting stock Broncos they shouldn’t have. Retail Broncos they’ve either flat out stole from customers or charged so much over MSRP people just walked away. Driven up the resale price for scalpers to order low end, soft top 4 doors at dealers with, “allocation.” Allowed tens of thousands of people to skip the line who shouldn’t have. Driven reservation holders to make multiple orders across the nation in hopes that one might be built.

But I’m supposed to blame Granger because they gave me an agreed upon price in 2020?

Yeah, okay.
We've been through this a million times:

What was the policy when orders opened up in January 2021 and you had to commit to a dealer by March 2021?

FWIW, Crossroads Apex (a "normal MSRP" dealer) has hundreds of unfilled orders too (about 1/3 have been filled). I don't know where the 100K plus sold Broncos have gone to (and 140K produced), but it sure seems uneven with respect to number of orders everywhere, not just Granger, et al.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You should be pissed at Granger for that, not Ford.
Why? for offering sane pricing for their customers and actual valued service vice screwing them like the big box stores? Ford changed the rules of the game and then penalized them for an attempt to increase their market share.

MY23 should look better for the outlier dealers since they did have good numbers for 21 and 22 and it would benefit Ford to actually clear out the backlog of price protected order holders no matter what store they came from.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A lot of folks seem to have received notifications yesterday. That would seem to conflict with the clarity of this news.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Except that people received emails yesterday so that doesn't jive totally. Possibly just a minor technicality.
I'm sure there is a slight delay in the immediacy of VINs and emails being generated. I'm just passing along what I was just told. Honestly she wasn't certain of the cut off date but thought it was tuesday.

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I have my deck of cards to pass the time.
I got the Bronco swag calendar to watch each month go by that I don't have a Bronco. And now the cards...I missed out on the hammock.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MY23 should look better for the outlier dealers since they did have good numbers for 21 and 22 and it would benefit Ford to actually clear out the backlog of price protected order holders no matter what store they came from
Ford being the reliable group they are, our orders could easily just have their price protection cancelled at end of 23MY with our orders still waiting.
Ford has been careful to never mention ANYTHING about price protection after 2023MY. Ford has shown no remorse in sidelining orders from customers who chose unfavored dealers.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with Ford and they are extending the cutoff for the 22's to next Friday as opposed to this Friday. This will take production roughly through Week 3 of October. Week 1 of November is projected to be the first week of production for the 23 model. What this means for me, I don't know.
LOL

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure there is a slight delay in the immediacy of VINs and emails being generated. I'm just passing along what I was just told. Honestly she wasn't certain of the cut off date but thought it was tuesday.
Possible. But I was told yesterday by chat that I was still unscheduled clean and balance hadn't happened yet.

More likely that no one knows what's up.

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, here is what the time line is looking like as of now... stay tuned as this can all change at anytime. Due to shifts in 2023MY start-up timing, the MYCO date has moved from September 12th to September 21st. In order to continue prioritizing early order holders, Ford will not be taking new orders when the 2023 order bank opens.

Key Dates as of September 1st

• Sept 6 Email to unscheduled orders "What to Expect" for end of 22MY scheduling / 23MY changeover
  • Sept 8 22MY Order scheduling complete
  • Sept 8-18 WBDO closed for 22MY to 23MY order conversion
  • Sept 13 23MY MYCO Playbook published to dealers
  • Sept 19 23MY Order Guide published
  • Sept 21 Begin updating 23MY retail orders (COVP), non-retail order bank opens & Order Holder email w/ CTA
  • Sept 28 Begin converting Unconverted Reservations to orders & Reservation Holder email
  • Early Oct 23MY scheduling begins
  • Oct 24 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #1 - COVP deadline is 11/21
  • Nov 7 Order / Reservation Email Reminder #2 - COVP Deadline is 11/21
  • Nov 21 COVP Ends - all Reservations must be converted and orders updated to buildable

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the text message from my dealer that I received a VIN today! I have the VIN but I'm waiting to hear if he has a production date...