rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far Ford is like that employee you want to fire with the good personality that you really like but consistently misses deadlines. When they do finally turn in work it's questionable at best and then they expect a bonus.
You forgot showing up late
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I hope @Ford Motor Company is taking this extra time to reevaluate the MY23 color offerings especially for the upcoming Heritage Edition. At this point every leak has been a shoddy screenshot. More colors LESS grays please.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this a sign that Ford Mo. Co. may be trying to get in another month of Manufacturing MY2022 Bronco orders, delaying the change over to MY 2023?
Our dealership just got 7 stock units scheduled for various weeks in October (all 2.3 w/ soft top).

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far Ford is like that employee you want to fire with the good personality that you really like but consistently misses deadlines. When they do finally turn in work it's questionable at best and then they expect a bonus.
Except Mike Levine and the other public faces of ford have a sh!t attitude and act like we should be grateful for a Twitter pic of whatever car Mikeā€™s driving on a given week.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just said 7pm in another thread and it got deleted. :rolleyes:

(Only 2020 forum members will understand)
MAN ILL NEVER FORGET THAT NIGHTšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ here we are two septembers later and once again waiting on an updated B&p lmfao.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol, as expected. Iā€™ll guess my 7/20/20 reservation wonā€™t get delivered until March or April.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What year?
With it being a 4 door OBX with no tow package, 2023. If it were a 2 door Wildtrack, Iā€™d be guessing fall of 2023 or 2024. :)

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is hope, today I got a production scheduled date of 10/17, reservation 6/2/21, 2 dr OBX, lux, squach. I think they are extending dates to try to get old reservation holders done. At this point I would have been happy to wait for a '23, but I don't care, I want a Bronco with no ADM. I've been on 6G for a long time, just haven't posted, don't care to read all the negative energy posts. There's enough of that elsewhere, don't want to add to it here. But there is a wealth of information and good stuff here, and good people with a sense of humor. :)

Last edited:

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m a long time lurker also. I just received a VIN today and an estimated build week of 10/17 for a 2DR fully loaded badlands. Took longer than expected but I held out to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Best of luck to everyone else!
Sponsored