Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Wow, just wow. Out of curiosity I looked up a set of tires for the bronco. BFG K02 are $2250! In line with the other top contenders. Good grief, I had no freaken idea tires were going to set me back 2 racks! Hopefully I don’t need them for 2 more years.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, keep in mind you should get 5 instead of 4, like on most other vehicles - Which is an added expense. But you can likely find some new take-off's on Marketplace or Craig's List for much cheaper with little to no wear & tear.

Do regular tire rotations (I do a 5-tire rotation) and you'll prolong the tires you have.

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, just wow. Out of curiosity I looked up a set of tires for the bronco. BFG K02 are $2250! In line with the other top contenders. Good grief, I had no freaken idea tires were going to set me back 2 racks! Hopefully I don’t need them for 2 more years.
that 5x will get you. But yes off-road, and race tires, are expensive. At least with the race tires it’s only 4x. But then again, one track day will destroy them. Motorsports in general are an expensive, disposable income hobby. Nobody “needs” a Bronco.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Well, keep in mind you should get 5 instead of 4, like on most other vehicles - Which is an added expense. But you can likely find some new take-off's on Marketplace or Craig's List for much cheaper with little to no wear & tear.

Do regular tire rotations (I do a 5-tire rotation) and you'll prolong the tires you have.
That was for 5 tires, installed. Looks like I’m back selling sperm, and plasma again.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thats probably load range E tires, C rated tires tend to be less expensive.

I have 10 trucks at work and 3 personal vehicles.. Tires have gone up what feels like 50% in the last couple of years.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
that 5x will get you. But yes off-road, and race tires, are expensive.
At least with the race tires it’s only 4x. But then again, one track day will destroy them. Motorsports in general are an expensive, disposable income hobby. Nobody “needs” a Bronco.
I did actually needed my bronco.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy sas takeoffs for $900 and call it a day

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was for 5 tires, installed. Looks like I’m back selling sperm, and plasma again.
All fun and games until 15+ years from now when all the people in Sacramento look alike :oops:.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All fun and games until 15+ years from now when all the people in Sacramento look alike :oops:.
those will be some lucky ladies, and some sharp, ruggedly handsome kids running around,

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everything is more expensive these days. The last year and a half have seen huge increases on almost everything. Every trip to the grocery store has me looking over the receipt thinking what the heck did I just buy.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats probably load range E tires, C rated tires tend to be less expensive.

I have 10 trucks at work and 3 personal vehicles.. Tires have gone up what feels like 50% in the last couple of years.
Worth while to note C-rated tires are better for on/off-roading comfort as well. The have a little more "softness" than E-rated tries. (That said, E-rated tires are a little more robust and resistant to pinch flats, so there is some trade-offs.)

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Worth while to note C-rated tires are better for on/off-roading comfort as well. The have a little more "softness" than E-rated tries. (That said, E-rated tires are a little more robust and resistant to pinch flats, so there is some trade-offs.)
For sure, our F150s get delivered with SL passenger rated tires, they get swapped out for E rated tires (we travel a lot off road/rocky trails)....

I tried E rated tires on my FJ cruiser, it was like a skateboard. I am reluctant to try Es on my Bronco

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup and I hear ya I went 37” nitto’s and new rims $$$$ but they look nice! Hopefully they don’t dry rot before I need new ones.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
that 5x will get you. But yes off-road, and race tires, are expensive.
At least with the race tires it’s only 4x. But then again, one track day will destroy them. Motorsports in general are an expensive, disposable income hobby. Nobody “needs” a Bronco.
It actually is one of the less expensive vehicles that checks all the boxes for what I need for getting around the logging roads on my property, towing my daysailer and utility trailer, and a few other chores I have lined up for it. Granted, I ordered and will be outfitting mine as such. 2 door Base and will likely be slapping these tires on it: https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-tires/hankook-dynapro-at2-rf11

If someone really needs to cut costs there are 31s and 32s that can be had under a grand for 5. My neighbor‘s swampers and mud tires are retreads. You wouldn’t want to run them on the highway but they’re cheap money.
Sponsored