Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So if I’m reading this correctly, Cyber Orange orders that aren’t scheduled yet will automatically convert to Shadow Black?

Any bets on how many orders show up as Shadow Black and the customers has no idea, expecting Cyber Orange, and is shocked?

I’m going to guess lots. Good thing SB and CO are similar in colour… </s>
I think the COVP will eliminate most of that.
Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7? dedicated sub?

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on Ford's performance a Late availability 2023MY ends up being a 2025MY versus early availability of a 2024MY. At least that is how my 2021MY moved to 2022MY now moved to a 2023MY (While now loosing my Cyber orange)

This shouldn't be the case going forward,Ford is weeding out all the non-real people , or orders nobody wants anymore. They are also checking there are real people behind new orders ( I believe)

Not to mention there should be less demand because so many people already got there Broncos.

There will come a time when the people who really wanted them and were willing to go through this nonsense are all sold. Most people who may want one but can wait, will wait until normal sales happen.

My local Jeep dealer has at least 15 new Jeeps on the lot, I could go in today and drive off with one no problem. The day will come when Broncos will be on lots, I can't imagine it won't happen by late next year. If it takes longer than that Ford is really screwing up.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. this is FORD we are talking about. It's what they did at the end of 2021, if you had Rapid Red or AMB they changed it to Black, and 99ed your order. You had to change the color back to a color when you approved the new order.

For a long time my Ford account said that my 2022 Base was BOTH Shadow Black AND Hot Pepper Red. I wasn't 100% convinced Ford wasn't going to screw this up until my Window Sticker popped and read HPR. (ok I'll only be 100% convinced when it gets to the dealer)

I'm in Phoenix. If it showed up Black, I'd refuse it. I don't care how long I waited, I'm not driving a goddamned black vehicle in Arizona.
Hey look guys, it's the owner of the Phenix Suns! :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I've always wondered what you good folks down in Arizona way think of dark color vehicles and tint?

Anything other than white, silver, or yellow sounds like a non-starter to me for down there along with some quality ceramic tint or window film to help with deflecting the heat.

Sponsored

Bremre

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This shouldn't be the case going forward,Ford is weeding out all the non-real people , or orders nobody wants anymore. They are also checking there are real people behind new orders ( I believe)

Not to mention there should be less demand because so many people already got there Broncos.

There will come a time when the people who really wanted them and were willing to go through this nonsense are all sold. Most people who may want one but can wait, will wait until normal sales happen.

My local Jeep dealer has at least 15 new Jeeps on the lot, I could go in today and drive off with one no problem. The day will come when Broncos will be on lots, I can't imagine it won't happen by late next year. If it takes longer than that Ford is really screwing up.
Totally agree. I don't have a good prediction as to what percent of the reservations will turn into actual orders but I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of the reservations does not carry forward between the interest rates going up and inflation where it is(at least that is what I am hoping for).

bronc0000

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 1/2022 walk in basemansquatch order price is going up from $38,485 to probably around $43,000. That’s one expensive sub
I have an order same DATE 1/22. Base SAS 2D MAN. Do you know what is the new MSRP on the Base 2D

Drttrac

Raptor
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Range Rover Sport SC Autobiography
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yup. this is FORD we are talking about. It's what they did at the end of 2021, if you had Rapid Red or AMB they changed it to Black, and 99ed your order. You had to change the color back to a color when you approved the new order.

For a long time my Ford account said that my 2022 Base was BOTH Shadow Black AND Hot Pepper Red. I wasn't 100% convinced Ford wasn't going to screw this up until my Window Sticker popped and read HPR. (ok I'll only be 100% convinced when it gets to the dealer)

I'm in Phoenix. If it showed up Black, I'd refuse it. I don't care how long I waited, I'm not driving a goddamned black vehicle in Arizona.
Interesting. I'm in Phoenix, have two black vehicles one with black leather, and still ordered a Black Braptor. They invented this neat thing called AC, got it in both my black vehicles. ;):ROFLMAO:;)I've never minded anything other than how easy the dust accumulates. Now will I be riding around with the top off in 115 weather, NO.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would not be pleased if I were an early wildtrak and didnt even get the HOSS 3.0 option.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now with 3.0 standard on wiltrak ? Does that also mean the price is going up 2500?

If it’s a “free” upgrade not sure if I should be happy or mad that my wiltrak got scheduled for next month lol
No chance in hell at a free upgrade lol

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got back from the dealer...I have a ‘23my order with 99 status that could not opened/looked at...

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey look guys, it's the owner of the Phenix Suns! :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I've always wondered what you good folks down in Arizona way think of dark color vehicles and tint?

Anything other than white, silver, or yellow sounds like a non-starter to me for down there along with some quality ceramic tint or window film to help with deflecting the heat.
There is definitely less black here than other cities... Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've been here for 30+ years and have owned 1 black vehicle, a 2000 Tundra, it was the ONLY one on the lot and I had to have it. I go out of my way to have cloth interiors in everything... If I can't get cloth, I change trims or models.

We tested the MGV at the dealership and it was scorching hot, not an option...
Sponsored