Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
agree, i firmly believe I got scheduled quicker by adding in March
I also added HOSS in March. Still waiting though. I personally believe Ford made it an option for Wildtrak in March to see what the “take rate” would be from reservationists, then decide whether to make it standard or not. Another theory is they made it optional for 6 months to give the Wildtrak reservations that didn’t want HOSS a chance to be built without it before being forced into it by making it standard for 2023. Would be interesting to know how many Wildtraks that didn’t switch to HOSS in 22 got built.
Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663286705111

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I REALLY wish Ford would put the steel rear bumper on the Wildtrak for 2023 like they show in all the HOSS 3.0 press photos

Last edited:

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The steel rear bumper is part of the HOSS 3.0 as long as you don't change the front to the modular. 2022.

And I get why Ford left the HOSS 3.0 optional in 2022, it was a transitional period, because the price of the 2023 WildTrak is going to reflect the non optional HOSS 3.0. Which I agree with, one of the few things Ford is getting right with their yearly change decisions is to make the HOSS 3.0 standard. I can't understand why you wouldn't opt for it with a WildTrak. It's the only distinguishing feature of the WildTrak, unless you count the grill.

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting… I guess every HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak I’ve seen on the forums has had the modular front bumper optioned. I’ve been keeping an eye out for the steel rear bumper, but they’ve all had the plastic one. That is confusing to me that they delete the steel bumper that is included with HOSS if you add the modular front bumper. You can have the steel rear and modular front on a black diamond and badlands

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting… I guess every HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak I’ve seen on the forums has had the modular front bumper optioned. I’ve been keeping an eye out for the steel rear bumper, but they’ve all had the plastic one.
HOSS with capable bumper and it came with plastic rear

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Source: Ford’s live conference with dealer stakeholders yesterday.

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663334030526

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed 1663334030526
I was going to get that color, most likely...oh well, next...

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed IMG_3017

Just got this pic from the Detroit Auto Show. Don't see Antimatter Blue, but Area 51 instead...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

IMG_3017.jpg

Just got this pic from the Detroit Auto Show. Don't see Antimatter Blue, but Area 51 instead...
Thanks Wolfpack, that pic seriously made my day!

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Source: Ford’s live conference with dealer stakeholders yesterday.

Ford Bronco More 2023 Bronco changes confirmed: Base sound gets 7 speakers, HOSS 3.0 standard on Wildtrak, Azure Gray added, Cyber Orange removed IMG_3017

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

It's not orange....it's yellow

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks Wolfpack, that pic seriously made my day!
I don't know how good the lighting is, but it does give some idea of the difference between upcoming colors. Especially Area 51 vs Azure Gray Metallic. Robin's Egg Blue looks Turquoise and I about freaked out thinking Ford had a new color up their sleeve, but no. If this holds, knowing Antimatter Blue won't be around would make my decision easier. But nothings official until it's posted by Ford in the upcoming order guide.
Sponsored