Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know how good the lighting is, but it does give some idea of the difference between upcoming colors. Especially Area 51 vs Azure Gray Metallic. Robin's Egg Blue looks Turquoise and I about freaked out thinking Ford had a new color up their sleeve, but no. If this holds, knowing Antimatter Blue won't be around would make my decision easier. But nothings official until it's posted by Ford in the upcoming order guide.
Thanks for sharing that picture. When I saw the REB on the bottle, I had to zoom in thinking it was a Caribbean Turquoise. The bottle looks nothing like the REB Mannequin that Ford paraded around on the HEL.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know how good the lighting is, but it does give some idea of the difference between upcoming colors. Especially Area 51 vs Azure Gray Metallic. Robin's Egg Blue looks Turquoise and I about freaked out thinking Ford had a new color up their sleeve, but no. If this holds, knowing Antimatter Blue won't be around would make my decision easier. But nothings official until it's posted by Ford in the upcoming order guide.
Hard to comment about the lighting but it's definitely good enough to confirm that AGM is at least what I've been posting pics of. The order guide should be out Monday so this at least gives me my color choice for the standard HE so if there's no surprises I'll be switching my order when I can. Thanks again!

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I take back everything I said. Azure gray isn’t as boring as Area 51. It’s more boring.

Now, let’s see if I switch to it when I reorder for ‘23…. 😂

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know Ford is trying to finish off their existing orders until November.

Any idea how soon we’ll be able to order a new Wildtrak and have it delivered? Spring 23? Summer 23?

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Source: Ford’s live conference with dealer stakeholders yesterday.

1663097037421.png

Note: The additional speaker is not a center dash speaker but rather the rear sub-woofer.

1663097679821.png
Just what they needed, another gray color…

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don’t understand this notion that the wildtrack is the top trim level and hence the only trim available with HOSS 3.0. A badlands equipped to match a wildtrack will run you 2k over the price of the WT. That is upgrading the skid plates on the WT and upgrading the BL bumper to match. The WT will have cloth and carpet the BL vinyl and washout as standard. I don’t get why the better shocks don’t go to the best trim. Not to mention the SBD.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just what they needed, another gray color…
Big let down in color choices if this is the line up. Gray everywhere you look. Heritage should have at least 3 throwback colors right out of the gate. Including Robins Egg for the standard Heritage. Not just the Limited. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Sponsored

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really don’t understand this notion that the wildtrack is the top trim level and hence the only trim available with HOSS 3.0. A badlands equipped to match a wildtrack will run you 2k over the price of the WT. That is upgrading the skid plates on the WT and upgrading the BL bumper to match. The WT will have cloth and carpet the BL vinyl and washout as standard. I don’t get why the better shocks don’t go to the best trim. Not to mention the SBD.
They’re equal trims, just different use cases. Think Gladiator Mojave vs Gladiator Rubicon.

Ones for speed, ones for crawling. Same thing here. Badlands doesn’t need those shocks if you’re using it for what it was designed for.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I hope Gray is available Monday!! lol
You'll have plenty of gray options on Monday. Too many in fact. Ford's Bronco color team has issues. A majority of the exterior colors are boring, and the interior accents colors just don't make sense. I hope there is at least one surprise color on Monday for the Heritage but that's doubtful.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re equal trims, just different use cases. Think Gladiator Mojave vs Gladiator Rubicon.

Ones for speed, ones for crawling. Same thing here. Badlands doesn’t need those shocks if you’re using it for what it was designed for.
I agree with that idea with one caveat. The upgraded rack and tie rods would benefit those with larger tires running their front locker over rocks more than it would someone running fast across the desert in 2WD.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with that idea with one caveat. The upgraded rack and tie rods would benefit those with larger tires running their front locker over rocks more than it would someone running fast across the desert in 2WD.
I can agree on the tie rods, they should be on both models. Both can use the upgraded parts though. I know Jeep beefed up everything on the Mojave vs the rubicon for the extra shock of going fast.
Sponsored