Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I am headed to the dealership in couple hours and find this thread..thanks for more confusion..lol. Let me get this straight…an SAS outerbanks has the same suspension and a Wildtrack now? Just add the HD modular bumper, Aux switches…and it’s a Wildtrack minus some physical changes like the grill, silver beauty ring wheels, colored mirrors and door handles? But cheaper price? I’m probably not reading the whole thread correctly
No. Wildtrak is still the only package to get Hoss 3.0 suspension.

Badlands and SAS will just have the upgraded steering gear that was previously Wildtrak only.
Sponsored

Reactions: 0ne

Moose737

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotcha! Thanks. I was still unsure of which to get in 2-3 hours and that threw me for a loop

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotcha! Thanks. I was still unsure of which to get in 2-3 hours and that threw me for a loop
Outer Banks - save your cash if you really think that you need something more than HOSS 2.0 (assuming that it truly comes with the upgraded steering rack).

Moose737

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks - save your cash if you really think that you need something more than HOSS 2.0 (assuming that it truly comes with the upgraded steering rack).
I do like the Outerbanks interior color better and I’ll only off-road a few times a year..and camp a few more than that.I Live in Las Vegas so I’m opting for both tops option.

BUKIN

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BL MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, now that 2024 build dates are being released for Badlands, has anyone seen a 2024 window sticker for a non sas badlands that states updated rack to confirm actual change is happening? Instead of just lip service?

Ford website still shows nothing specific that I can find. Not sure why Fords IT dept can’t have an accurate website. Not that hard really. Thanks!
Sponsored