Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, after 13 months (not bad) and 1 month on a train that broke down my Bronco was picked up today!!!!! Only problem was a rear window that is coming apart. Other than that I really like itā€™s road manners first order of business is Audio/ wheels /tires. Love the stance of the Badlands so far but Iā€™ll make it tougher soon. Hereā€™s a few shots.

EDIT::: thanks for the people on this forum for all the helpful info Iā€™d know nothing about my build without you !!,,, hope everyone is happy with theirsā€¦..cheers
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group 5F2BFC78-33FD-4524-89DE-816CEE6D4C5C
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group E9CE7EA3-CA8D-4E01-995D-9C363126E4B8
Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group B939665C-FA71-4143-9C73-EE53FCA4D079

Sponsored

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to travel at 88 mph?

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, after 13 months (not bad) and 1 month on a train that broke down my Bronco was picked up today!!!!! Only problem was a rear window that is coming apart. Other than that I really like itā€™s road manners first order of business is Audio/ wheels /tires. Love the stance of the Badlands so far but Iā€™ll make it tougher soon. Hereā€™s a few shots.

EDIT::: thanks for the people on this forum for all the helpful info Iā€™d know nothing about my build without you !!,,, hope everyone is happy with theirsā€¦..cheers
How is the fitment of the tailgate? We just picked ours up and the lower drivers side of the tailgate sets in about 3/8ā€. Do you notice any poorly fitted areas around the tailgate and rear body panels/tail lights?

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny you said so, I doubled checked and found the drivers side lower corner is in about 1/4ā€œ or so. Hmmm reminds me of our Tesla fit and finish on delivery.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny you said so, I doubled checked and found the drivers side lower corner is in about 1/4ā€œ or so. Hmmm reminds me of our Tesla fit and finish on delivery.
We traded our 2021 Badlands mannequin (very early production) in on our ordered Badlands that we just picked up. The 2021 did not have any of the fitment issues, but it did leak water between the top of tailgate and soft top weatherstripping, and it looked like they did not make a tight seal. This new one looks like there is a much tighter seal but the fitment of the tailgate is worsešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any of you guys in this group still awaiting shipping? Ive been in that status for 15+ days and ford and my dealer have zero answers.

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any of you guys in this group still awaiting shipping? Ive been in that status for 15+ days and ford and my dealer have zero answers.
Some of us are still awaiting to have our builts completed. On a chip hold and my sales manager nor customer service can provide any answers. There isn't even a delivery ETA associated with my build anymore.
I am excited for everyone who has taken delivery as well as those of you who have shipped.

Last edited:

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm in this boat... Mine was built on 8/28 and is "released" so there is no chip or part hold-up. I know there is some craziness with the railways but it seems like others are getting shipped or at the very least receiving their baby pics but I have not heard anything since the "built" status changed.

My dealer doesn't have any additional info either... šŸ˜«

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm in this boat... Mine was built on 8/28 and is "released" so there is no chip or part hold-up. I know there is some craziness with the railways but it seems like others are getting shipped or at the very least receiving their baby pics but I have not heard anything since the "built" status changed.

California is the hardest to get shipped to.. my build date was 8/7 , it left MAP 8/11, left Michigan railyardc 8/26 and sat in Richmond over a week and was delivered late yesterday to our dealership in Turlock.. Iā€™m actually waiting for hubby to get home so we can go get her.. he canā€™t drive mine anymore cuz I sold my car last week šŸ¤£

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Yeah man, im starting to get a little annoyed seeing 8/29 and 9/5 builds already delivered while we sit in released status just waiting to get to a railyard to get shipped. Ford cant even tell me who is supposed to be the shipping companyā€¦congrats to all who took delivery in this group.
Sponsored