First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Cart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the 2023 order confirm email mean that covp is complete?
I never had to fill out a COVP, however, I did have a larger deposit so from reading different threads it seems to be dealer specific. I spoke with Ford yesterday, confirmed my priority code at 10 and they informed me if the order is in with a priority code other than 99, the order is in regardless of COVP. Just FYI....
Sponsored

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations to the early reservation holders that received build dates. While I'm not surprised my December 2020 reservation 2-door base Sasquatch didn't get picked up, I am a little upset I've seen numerous later res/order, highly constrained builds picked up. What the hell Ford?

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So is anybody else seeing this pop-up on the backdoor site?
1665072838601.png
Yes, but if you've ordered, you should just ignore it. I believe this is to encourage those who still have a reservation but haven't yet converted to an order. Those hold-outs have been essentially given a deadline to convert their reservations to an order by mid November, or have those reservations dropped.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 banghead

Back to doing this on scheduling days for me. 'Order processing', customer support said. Can't/won't wait much longer.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations to the early reservation holders that received build dates. While I'm not surprised my December 2020 reservation 2-door base Sasquatch didn't get picked up, I am a little upset I've seen numerous later res/order, highly constrained builds picked up. What the hell Ford?
Allocation over reservation. :poop:

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does priority even mean anything? Mines been 10 the entire time, and still 10 after conversion.
Also, is towing still a constraint? I was just gonna go aftermarket w/ 4 pin for a bike rack and occasional Uhaul. I'm on the fence on whether I need a brake controller or not. I don't think so, but who knows what I want to do with it a couple years from now.
We were a priority 10 the entire time.

Placed a reservation online, in June 2021, converted it to an order in Sept. 2021. Converted to MY22 in October 22. We just got built last week and are now waiting on shipping. 4 -door Wildtrak, Sasquatch, hard top, tow. A couple of months ago we were told towing was a constraint, but opted to keep that option.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly though - it hasn't sunk in yet. Saw somebody earlier say this is like Christmas. EXACTLY what i thought. We are a bunch of kids waiting for the Red Rider BB gun or the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip. I'm getting a smile come across my face slowly and a feeling of "is this real?" (First World Problems...I know)

I said eff it and added back on ALL the sins like Tow & SAS...got the VIN email for 11/21.
Naw man, it’s like Christmas 1984 where you somehow got both Optimus Prime and the nickel plated Megatron pistol together!

Then, your dad surprised you with the USS Flagg GI Joe play set monster! :oops:

Entire neighborhood is in envy and over your house to put that big ass USS Flagg together since it was 6ft long!

That’s a ROLL DAMN TIDE! Brother…..