Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to everyone who got scheduled! I'm sure it's a relief for many of you. I'm kind of surprised I'm seeing so many "later" reservations or even some walk in 2022 orders get pulled the first go round of scheduling. I was happy to see all the SAS, Wildtrak, and Badlands builds though, you guys/gals have been through it the last 18 months trying to get pulled, so kudos to you!

I still think dealer allocation and constraints are ruling the day to get and order scheduled. Less so the constraints after seeing many of the builds, so I guess which dealer you're at and how much allocation they have is still a major factor in all this after digesting what I just read through this thread. Timestamp appears to be an after thought, no matter what Ford says on social media.

Good luck everyone and congrats again to those who got good news today!
Sponsored

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If we are not scheduled for production this round, when is the next round of production emails?

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My MachE( ordered 2 mos ago) is getting built quicker than my 🤬🤬 Bronco(ordered year ago). I am so pissed

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not necessarily.

A '23 will not be built without a COVP approval. You can have a priority code 10 on your order but it's not going anywhere without it. The dealer can print a confirmation for you with your COVP tracking and authorization number on it. I would definitely make sure that is done.

From the playbook listed on here:

COVP PROCESS

All carry-over orders and converted reservations are subject to COVP. This is a additional verification process that was used with the Maverick last year and a few times in the past with Ford’s other vehicle. It requires your dealer to submit additional paperwork and a copy of your driver’s license to Ford for verification. If this is not done your order will not be eligible for build.

Here is what confirmation looks like:

COVP Verify.jpg
According to Long McArthur Ford, the powers that be at Ford have reconsidered and do not intend to strictly enforce COVP now... Unless it's a dealer they don't like.

t_laredo83

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Cart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do not have a COVP your dealership can and may sell your vehicle to som else. Be careful the COVP is your ID along with your order so they can’t give your order away.
I know the owner so that would make for a very interesting/sticky situation.... I emailed them again just now, will share his response. I appreciate the feedback and understand the stealer-ship distrust..

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Long McArthur Ford, the powers that be at Ford have reconsidered and do not intend to strictly enforce COVP now... Unless it's a dealer they don't like.
Well that stinks. The whole purpose is to try and prevent some of the shenanigans from going on. So I guess business as usual. Proved by number of '22 orders getting pulled today while the '20 reservations sit.

BuyBronco?

Black Diamond
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did not expect my build to be scheduled, but I got my VIN, and it is scheduled the week of 11/14. So what is the average delivery time after the build?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey man, you get an email today? Hadn’t heard from you, so a bit worried?

Nothing yet. Got the confirmation from Ford so I know that my dealer has changed the PC.

But nothing from Ford HQ (approved e-mail) or build week yet.

.......................maybe next round. :cautious:

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well crap... nothing again.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing yet. Got the confirmation from Ford so I know that my dealer has changed the PC.

But nothing from Ford HQ (approved e-mail) or build week yet.

.......................maybe next round. :cautious:
Damn it! Just Damn it! 🤬

All of these newer forum guys getting build dates make me suspicious, but ok, at least they are reservations although some were very late to the party.

You deserve your rig. No telling how many you've actually sold with your posts on the forum.

Sure better be next round. Hope that means only a couple more weeks. If you get a Christmas Eve build, have fun with that shit for the 8 months it'll last before falling apart, but hey, you can get some dirt without worry since you can claim it all under warranty.

Siver linings playbooks n shit.... :sneaky:

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hot damn! :ROFLMAO:

Where the hell have I been brother?

Well, she’s a beauty and that top ain’t no flaccid!! :LOL: That bad boi looking rock hard up thar!

Now make sure the next pic has some dirt on it. Well, once you get past 1000 miles, which I‘d bet you’ve already done.
about to hit 1100 but it's a grarage queen...over 600 of those miles came from the 6 state drive back from SAC

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn it! Just Damn it! 🤬

All of these newer forum guys getting build dates make me suspicious, but ok, at least they are reservations although some were very late to the party.

You deserve your rig. No telling how many you've actually sold with your posts on the forum.

Sure better be next round. Hope that means only a couple more weeks. If you get a Christmas Eve build, have fun with that shit for the 8 months it'll last before falling apart, but hey, you can get some dirt without worry since you can claim it all under warranty.

Siver linings playbooks n shit.... :sneaky:

I've seen a post here somewhere that said there was about 3500 Ford dealers nationwide. I am beginning to think my dealer ranks at around 3490 and 3499 with Ford because they sure can't seem to get their first res/order built. I guess the planets are not aligned in my favor enough yet. So I will just sit by and watch more vids and pics of others wheeling their Broncs. 😁

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did not expect my build to be scheduled, but I got my VIN, and it is scheduled the week of 11/14. So what is the average delivery time after the build?
About 17-21 days for you is typical (same rail yard as mine came through in Corpus Christi)

Mine left MAP on 31 Oct 2021 and arrived at dealer on 19 Nov 2021 (hit the railyard on the day prior). I arrived 2 hours after it was delivered to the dealer because I was at work!

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was on a sales trip to Michigan with a co-worker today. When I checked the back door link and found out i was scheduled. I was so happy he thought i was going crazy. doesn't feel real yet 8-21 reservation. Funny we ended up driving past the webasto plant where they make the hardtops today.
Sponsored