First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first thought too! What a throwback. Never seen a meme with Matilda stuff. I dont remember how old I was, 6 or 7? but I would watched it over and over bc I thought the girl in it was cute. But that dude scared the crap outta me. I'll never forget it.
Seriously! I just looked it up and it was 1996 so i was 11. We used to watch it all the time when we were kids, loved it. That gym teacher was one scary looking chick. Yikes.

I found this and it’s old but 300K vehicles include a year for a 3000 person factory. So
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford F-150 production is around 70,000 per month (not including covid Spring)

https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/ford-f-series-sales-figures/

Ford Explorer production is around 18,000 per month on average.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/04/ford-explorer-sales-numbers-figures-results-first-quarter-2020-q1/

Based on those two figures and knowing that the Bronco is new and may have some growing pains on the production floor, I expect us all to get our Broncos next year.
Some in the know say 600 per day in the beginning and up to 1200 per day once everything is up to speed.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reached out to Malloy ford about a month ago. They never reached back...now I know why...

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine asked for a $900 non-refundable payment. I'll probably be switching to either Ricart or Stephens.
@Granger Ford can you report dealerships? Or can a dealership do anything they want?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, my very rude GSM at Malloy Ford in Charlottesville first asked me for $500 non-refundable deposit to order the 2 door today (lie), but then after I asked about any dealer markups he said he wasn't sure and that he didn't believe Ford would actually fulfill all reservations. I asked why and he said he's been doing this awhile so he knows. I'm running from them asap. Anybody else hear anything like that?
Sounds like a tool but in a roundabout way he’s technically correct. All reservations won’t become orders so technically they will not fill all reservations.... only the ones that become orders. Either way, as mentioned run to Granger or I think Stephens is another dealer offering a fair deal with no balogna.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine asked for a $900 non-refundable payment. I'll probably be switching to either Ricart or Stephens.
Damn shame we can’t buy factory direct and cut out the middleman.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like a tool but in a roundabout way he’s technically correct. All reservations won’t become orders so technically they will not fill all reservations.... only the ones that become orders. Either way, as mentioned run to Granger or I think Stephens is another dealer offering a fair deal with no balogna.
No bologna, no deal. Fried bologna is directly sent from heaven. ?

5cf01c7d718c2.jpg

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just had a dealer email be back the other day saying "demand is outstripping supply 50/1" and "as you know there is a lottery to get one and a waiting list"... I guess he was a little sour over the great offers from @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford can you report dealerships? Or can a dealership do anything they want?

We cannot as each one is a franchise of corporate Ford...

As long as we follow the guidelines set out then each one gets to run them as they see fit...

That is why when they all cried to Ford about us, it fell on deaf ears...

However, the consumer has the right to voice complaints to Ford, on here is one way....

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Contact Ford Motor Company directly if your concern has not been resolved at the dealership level.

This will provide you with a list of contact options including phone, mail and email.

Finally, if your concerns have still not been satisfied, send a letter directly to an officer or a member of the board of directors. Find these contact names by going to Ford's website, clicking on "Investor Relations" and choosing "Annual Report." In the table of contents you will find a page that lists the officers and board members.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, my very rude GSM at Malloy Ford in Charlottesville first asked me for $500 non-refundable deposit to order the 2 door today (lie), but then after I asked about any dealer markups he said he wasn't sure and that he didn't believe Ford would actually fulfill all reservations. I asked why and he said he's been doing this awhile so he knows. I'm running from them asap. Anybody else hear anything like that?
Not cool. He's a liar. No money is required until you receive your vehicle. Run from that Dealership as fast as you can.
Sponsored