Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SMH. That's the only thing I was "lucky" on. Got the money on my totaled out F150, so didn't have a chance to loose out on the value. Of course, didn't have a choice whether to take it or not, either.
I understand the market has tanked some, but they just offered me a little more. Still not where we needed to be. šŸ˜­ I told my husband that I canā€™t walk from this, though!
Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I understand the market has tanked some, but they just offered me a little more. Still not where we needed to be. šŸ˜­ I told my husband that I canā€™t walk from this, though!
It's just money the bank always has more lol

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my bronco is almost to Colorado!! train made it to north platte. unsure if it's continuing forward today or not. i'm getting twitchy knowing it's almost here haha!

blkbn940e6eir264lr6b1awhqhfh9pv4ahp0lzg0c&rid=200w.gif

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soon as they go on strike they won't have a crew available :mad:
Whaaaat? Is that still going on? Iā€™m too close for that to happen! šŸ˜©

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah i hadn't heard about this. we can't strike now we're on the home stretch people haha!

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, itā€™s official. My dealer said NO to honoring my price protection. Weā€™ll give it one more go once we are there and ask them to contact the zone rep. I doubt thatā€™s going to do any good at this point, though.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, itā€™s official. My dealer said NO to honoring my price protection. Weā€™ll give it one more go once we are there and ask them to contact the zone rep. I doubt thatā€™s going to do any good at this point, though.
Efff sorry to hear that

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess just be lucky youā€™re paying current msrp. My dealer said same thing. Also I called Ford and no price protection certificate was shown in their stuff.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess just be lucky youā€™re paying current msrp. My dealer said same thing. Also I called Ford and no price protection certificate was shown in their stuff.
Yeah, price protection certificate doesnā€™t show for me either because those were only for people who ordered prior to March 2021. The rest of us just have to hope the dealer ā€œhonorsā€ it. šŸ˜•

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i guess i'm lucky cause mine is honoring it. now my trade value on the other hand... that may be in jeopardy if the train takes too much longer.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i guess i'm lucky cause mine is honoring it. now my trade value on the other hand... that may be in jeopardy if the train takes too much longer.
Interest rates keep going up and trade in value is going downā€¦

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interest rates keep going up and trade in value is going downā€¦
i know... don't remind me. my trade value is good until 11-10. i'll trailer my damn jeep up there and make them give me my money before I take a big loss.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a "price protection" based on when you ordered it. Dealer isnt losing any money because Ford is charging them invoice based on when it was ordered. Dealers that arent doing it, are just sticking it to you. Besides, their invoice price is cheaper than A/Z plan pricing, which is a few thousand less than sticker. They are making hand over fist money, honoring even the old sticker, much less the new one.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a "price protection" based on when you ordered it. Dealer isnt losing any money because Ford is charging them invoice based on when it was ordered. Dealers that arent doing it, are just sticking it to you. Besides, their invoice price is cheaper than A/Z plan pricing, which is a few thousand less than sticker. They are making hand over fist money, honoring even the old sticker, much less the new one.
Itā€™s taking advantage of the customer, thatā€™s for sure. But they know the likelihood of a customer walking over a couple grand is slim, and if the customer was to walk, they can turn around and sell it for thousands over. Itā€™s a win/win/win situation for them, and the ball is completely in their court. It sucks.
Sponsored