Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen this one mentioned anywhere but looks like a decent option for the Bronco. Also nice that it can also double as a utility trailer or gear hauler in addition to a lightweight camping trailer. doesn't have the builtin/slide out fridge like others do, or slide out kitchen, but you can get a portable kitchen to go with it that looks pretty nice. and the price tag for a fully loaded one will not break the bank, like some of the others.

https://www.sylvansport.com/go/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is a very interesting thread. i have learned so much stuff! (and i thought newbies were dumb lol)

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't read all pages so it may have been posted, but I'm looking for a camp365 camper trailer.

Hoping to find a used one to save some cash but may just buy new if I can't find it used.

1500lb dry weight is great but what I really like is I can easily fit it in my garage for storage instead of paying to store it.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't read all pages so it may have been posted, but I'm looking for a camp365 camper trailer.

Hoping to find a used one to save some cash but may just buy new if I can't find it used.

1500lb dry weight is great but what I really like is I can easily fit it in my garage for storage instead of paying to store it.
That one looks interesting too.. and you're right, fitting into the garage is a must for me as well. HOA won't allow them outside and don't want to pay monthly to store it.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That one looks interesting too.. and you're right, fitting into the garage is a must for me as well. HOA won't allow them outside and don't want to pay monthly to store it.
Storage alone can cost upwards of $2400 a year... and around me that would be for outdoor storage. It's amazing how this thing goes from 4' wide (for storage and towing on small trails) to 6' wide (for normal towing). I have a tandem garage and I use the back part of the garage as a workshop and storage. I can fit this easily in there and still have plenty of room.

It isn't cheap and I haven't found it available anywhere near me, but I just reached out directly to the manufacturer asking for more info. I'd really like to see it before buying.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea of the price of this trailer? Looks pretty cool!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea of the price of this trailer? Looks pretty cool!
The only information I could find is on their website: camp365.com. Looks like MSRP ranges between $24k to $33k (based on trims and options). It isn't clear what is included in each trim though so hopefully I'll get that a response from the manufacturer clearing that up.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is ADORABLE - I love the vintage vibes. Which upgrades did you get?
I got them all, loved the trailer. Miss taking it camping. Took it from GA all the way to the other side of Austin, TX for a Camp Inn rally. I really believe that having an RV on the west side of the country is so much better than on the east coast. We have great woods and beaches, but you really don't get the variety in environments that you get out west.

Detailed price list on the build I did is below along with extra camping gear I bought to outfit. Sold the trailer after three years and recouped all but a few thousand dollars. Camp Inns really hold their value.

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO costs

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 8786E3E5-760C-48E9-8700-F24274C636FF

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 4A75A307-F620-438E-9851-862918044401

Last edited:

sbsdevil

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have experience or comments on the Intec Luna Rover ? Looks like it’s could handle maintained FS roads and folks seem to like the Intec brand. I am able to get one new in with two week wait time. Any thoughts ?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have experience or comments on the Intec Luna Rover ? Looks like it’s could handle maintained FS roads and folks seem to like the Intec brand. I am able to get one new in with two week wait time. Any thoughts ?
They look to be well built for their purpose. I personally like the slightly larger models that you get a bathroom in. If you aren't going hard core off-road capable it's nice to have those amenities. But then again, there is always a price for that! $$

Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This one is at top of my list:

https://www.braxtoncreek.com/model/bushwhacker-plus-teardrop

The 17 FD floor plan. Room for the wife and I and our remaining kid and probably a friend. Plus, most importantly, it has a bathroom for the girls for night-time potty needs. Local dealer even has them and is listed at $12,999 new. Empty weight listed at 2240. Weekend load in should put it around 2600. Bronco should be fine!

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

110,000 dollars equipped and shipped... wow...
You might be looking at the cost in AUD for the exp-4. A fully loaded exp-4 is right around $64K US dollars. The exp-6 they have is even more insane...way too expensive though.

MIG1963

Badlands
First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might be looking at the cost in AUD for the exp-4. A fully loaded exp-4 is right around $64K US dollars. The exp-6 they have is even more insane...way too expensive though.
I can't imagine paying more for a trailer than for the Bronco... Just me.
Sponsored