First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can get a free trial license that's good for 2 months. The forscan that has all the information you need.
Sponsored

TMars

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CyberOrange 2D Badlands LuxTow SansSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a big bend with factory fogs. But on modular bumper. Here are some picks of the factory wire harness for the fogs. Also what it's plugged into. Hope this helps some.
IMG_20220307_125844.jpg
IMG_20220307_130839.jpg
I know this post is old - but I *JUST* got my Bronco and I'm working through the pile of stuff that has been accumulating in my garage.

Including FOG LIGHTS.

So, in the above pictures, the yellow/orange is power (and brown on the other side) and the black/green wires on both sides are ground. Do I need to use *this* ground for the light to work, or is another available ground just as good?

The lights I bought have amber backlights. Will this ground work for that circuit? Or can I power the main lamp from the yellow/orange wire and use the ground available in the other wiring harness?

ChipM

Outer Banks
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4 Door SD, 00 4 Door SD, 65 Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What light assembly switch did you use with the lux package? I’m seeing that the M2DZ-11654-DB is for front fog lights and puddle lights, but no blind spot monitoring. I bought the Oracle fog lights and am hoping to connect to the factory switch assembly on my OBX with Mod bumper. Thanks for sharing that the DT 2-pin works!
Did you get an answer on this? I am an OBX with LUX and all sensors, lane change, blind spot puddle lights and EVERYTHING else and cant figure out WHAT switch i need for just front FOG LIGHTS. Why FORDS mod bumper would delete this is BEYOND me....

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI.
Ford assembly pinched one of my fog light leads on the harness inside the bumper.
I was in there freeing-up the proximity sensor harness for a little bit longer reach and noticed the error. Glad I did or I'd probably be chasing my tail trying to find out why 1 side didn't work.
It was pinched between one of the backing plates inside the bumper and the bumper.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1668104212314-

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this post is old - but I *JUST* got my Bronco and I'm working through the pile of stuff that has been accumulating in my garage.

Including FOG LIGHTS.

So, in the above pictures, the yellow/orange is power (and brown on the other side) and the black/green wires on both sides are ground. Do I need to use *this* ground for the light to work, or is another available ground just as good?

The lights I bought have amber backlights. Will this ground work for that circuit? Or can I power the main lamp from the yellow/orange wire and use the ground available in the other wiring harness?
The ground you use shouldn’t matter. The BCM only controls the power side of the circuit.

JVill

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get an answer on this? I am an OBX with LUX and all sensors, lane change, blind spot puddle lights and EVERYTHING else and cant figure out WHAT switch i need for just front FOG LIGHTS. Why FORDS mod bumper would delete this is BEYOND me....
I used the one in this picture… everything works perfect and it was quick and easy to swap out the light switch panel. I used the Oracle fog lights with the recommended connection adapter mentioned in my previous post. I also installed the nylon spacers on the Oracle fog lights mentioned in this thread. Everything turned out great and was really easy to install. Good luck!

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch CE613622-0026-449E-8654-3C035B6C7FA5

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking to do the same but I have blind spot, so why in the description of the part does it say without blind spot warning????

Description:
Bronco. With fog lamps. Without blind spot warning

JVill

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking to do the same but I have blind spot, so why in the description of the part does it say without blind spot warning????

Description:
Bronco. With fog lamps. Without blind spot warning
I have the Blind Spot warning too… not sure but the switch works

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the Blind Spot warning too… not sure but the switch works
Ok, I was about to purchase, then I saw that and stopped me in my tracks... Ok, thank you for confirming!

Can you confirm your part number was M2DZ-11654-DC

Sponsored

JVill

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, I was about to purchase, then I saw that and stopped me in my tracks... Ok, thank you for confirming!

Can you confirm your part number was M2DZ-11654-DC
FA3DD11E-D641-4C3C-9076-B88F569CC6D8.jpeg

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Perfect, I search that part number and comes up saying M2DZ-11654-DC replaces M2DZ-11654-DB. So by the sound of it, they are the same part 🤷‍♂️

ChipM

Outer Banks
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4 Door SD, 00 4 Door SD, 65 Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I used the one in this picture… everything works perfect and it was quick and easy to swap out the light switch panel. I used the Oracle fog lights with the recommended connection adapter mentioned in my previous post. I also installed the nylon spacers on the Oracle fog lights mentioned in this thread. Everything turned out great and was really easy to install. Good luck!

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch FA3DD11E-D641-4C3C-9076-B88F569CC6D8
Thanks dude...huge help. This thread is long and has a mind of its own!!