Sponsored

165k Reservations might be the 2021 cut off and a tall order to fulfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I'm a fearmonger. Do I scare you??
No, but you instill fear and anxiety in those people that don’t know much on the subject and come here not knowing much trying to find more info about the Bronco. You also needlessly raise the alarm quite often on this forum. Sorry for sounding mean. Just trying to be helpful. I apologize for it sounding like an insult. ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot can happen in a year. Many of us might be in different financial situations...some better or some worst. To ask people to wait on a car purchase is a lot to ask. I'm not even sure if in December I'll know how much money I will have saved by next december. I'll be driving a mustang in Colorado since I gave my daughter the ranger if I need to get to work. Yikes!! Covid has changed a lot too. It will be interesting how many orders get converted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, but you instill fear and anxiety in those people that don’t know much on the subject and come here not knowing much trying to find more info about the Bronco. You also needlessly raise the alarm quite often on this forum. Sorry for sounding mean. Just trying to be helpful. I apologize for it sounding like an insult. ?
Wow you really changed that answer. Give me a freaking break. Im not trying to instill fear in anyone. Im so sick of you snow flakes everything offends you.

I'm simply trying to get a better grasp on the reality of the situation. If I wasn't I wouldn't be asking Mike questions. I would just be pulling sh$t out if my ass and making things up.

Last edited:

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there’s a reason to be concerned/skeptical about what Ford can reasonably produce for the 2021 models. They clearly didn’t expect to get this many reservations or interest, and also doubling the original amount of First Edition models. Most people I’d say would wait for their Bronco but only so long, a lot of people made reservations that night of the reveal. If Ford can’t build a majority of those orders, i don’t think that many will cancel their reservations.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, but obviously some of their nerds' math failed, because they overbooked the FE.
Hehehe - from the Boston sports talk radio shows talking about baseball analytics "These analytics are horrible and are ruining the game. It's a game of our nerds are better than your nerds. If your team stinks - GET BETTER NERDS!"

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will orders be taken in the order of reservations? Or will we be camping out at our dealership?

They will not produce the Bronco as soon as it is ordered...

Ford will put them all in the basket and start producing them...

Otherwise what will they be doing December to March...takes 2 months on a normal order for us..

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would just be pulling sh$t out if my ass and making things up.
Yeah, you seem to do that too. Just sayin.

And here’s the definition of “realist”. Seems to be the complete opposite of you.

Realist: a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shhhh before this post gets closed too,lol. I'm actually surprised they are still taking orders. If I had to guess 30 percent are tire kickers and will cancel orders, another 30 percent are probably dealer reservations where they want to sell them their self.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They will not produce the Bronco as soon as it is ordered...

Ford will put them all in the basket and start producing them...

Otherwise what will they be doing December to March...takes 2 months on a normal order for us..
So they will basically be pulling numbers out of a hat.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not all but many of the people in the first 165k that reserved a Bronco are hard-core Bronco fans that have been waiting for a long time for this moment. I don't see very many dropping their reservations if any at all. Now people that come later yes they may change their minds.

I think hoping for 50% to drop their reservations is a pipe dream and wishful thinking. I think you'll be surprised at just how many people want this vehicle bad. It almost has a cult following.
Not a hardcore fan but I've been seeing more and more people that are like me and we're waiting for the new Defender only to be let down and see this as a viable alternative. I'm committed to buying the new Bronco but personally, I think the old one is ugly *ducks*

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Status
Not open for further replies.