Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics. I ordered AGM Wildtrak. Latest is that it is scheduled for 12/12/22 build week but I haven't had any update from Ford in the last month. Window Sticker still not showing up on the tracker. I was thinking about changing the color but I'm guessing that would delay. Anyone know how late in the process you can still make changes? If I changed it I would go to Eruption Green. Like many here I felt that the additional 1,000 bucks for AGM was excessive. I do like AGM. It reminds me of a couple of older BMWs I've owned, color "Fjord", not a typo, fjord as in Norwegian fjords.
For me, the window sticker didn't show up until about now (Friday before build week, which was day after Thanksgiving). Be patient, it'll happen.

As for color, AGM is a great color choice. I do not believe color changing will impact anything with delaying it, but if your WS is generated, you cannot change any major or semi-major part of your build. IE, color, equipment package, etc. Hope that helps.

If you were already considering/picked AGM, I would highly encourage you to stick with it. It is an amazing color.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For me, the window sticker didn't show up until about now (Friday before build week, which was day after Thanksgiving). Be patient, it'll happen.

As for color, AGM is a great color choice. I do not believe color changing will impact anything with delaying it, but if your WS is generated, you cannot change any major or semi-major part of your build. IE, color, equipment package, etc. Hope that helps.

If you were already considering/picked AGM, I would highly encourage you to stick with it. It is an amazing color.
After seeing it today, I still couldn't see a significant difference AGM and A51. They were side by side and I had to double check that the WS for A51 was correct as it looked so close to AGM.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is Metallic Area 51.

Last thing Bronco needed was another blue/gray color and another metallic paint option.

Big L, IMO. Bringing back Lightning Blue or Antimatter Blue or else a completely different color altogether.

BIGBEND1974

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks great, mine is scheduled for delivery in 3 weeks. I’m excited.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you ever able to confirm if there are.sexond row cup holders?
I went to confirm early this morning and realized why I never did so first day: Carseat is firmly placed right there. When my wife gets home and I can get to it, I will be confirming.

Marsmit

Outer Banks
First Name
Marti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer/Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date was 11/30
Started build on 12/1
Finished on 12/2
Delivered on 12/5
How can you tell the build start date? My email stated build week of 12/5, my blend date was 12/7. My other number is 375/1105…

OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you ever able to confirm if there are.sexond row cup holders?
Ok, moved the car seat and confirmed there are no cupholders/pull down section of the middle seat.

I have a 2023 4dr BL Lux with MGV seats.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can you tell the build start date? My email stated build week of 12/5, my blend date was 12/7. My other number is 375/1105…
On the Ford Order Tracker site, when you go through the "pizza tracker" process, they'll stick dates on the In Production and Built sections (see below). My blend date was 11/30, which that's just when they take all of the parts and "put them in line". I'm assuming they actually started to build it all on 12/01 and finished the following day.

Ford Bronco 2023 Azure Gray Metallic WOLL Badlands Build 1670548333064

OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you check one more time? Maybe you missed them the first time? 😞
I had to do a tripple take honestly. I pulled "lifted" the carseat at first and couldn't find anything, then completely unlatched it and moved it, folded the seat down like "I've gotta be missing something". Sadly, no armrest cup holders for us.

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, moved the car seat and confirmed there are no cupholders/pull down section of the middle seat.

I have a 2023 4dr BL Lux with MGV seats.
Still orange grab handles and stitching too? 2023 builder specifically mentions cup holders, black grab handles and stitching on the MGV.

Screenshot_20221208-201641_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still orange grab handles and stitching too? 2023 builder specifically mentions cup holders, black grab handles and stitching on the MGV.

Ford Bronco 2023 Azure Gray Metallic WOLL Badlands Build Screenshot_20221208-201641_Chrome
I think that description there is mixed up with another one. Orange accents is the Badlands interior, which is what I have. Not sure about Black Onyx.

My B&P also said armrests with Two Beverage holders, so that is frustrating.
Sponsored