First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great, man. Enjoy your Bronco and your personalizations.
Sponsored

david haz

First Name
david h
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wish of all wishes is that every post with photos could include a straight side shot like this image from MaxsliderBros......

It seems SO EASY, yet so many people seem to take photos from every other possible weird angle except this one....

Shows off paint color very well, in my opinion.

Ford Bronco 2023 Azure Gray Metallic WOLL Badlands Build Bronco-Area51-MatteWhite_800x

OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wish of all wishes is that every post with photos could include a straight side shot like this image from MaxsliderBros......

It seems SO EASY, yet so many people seem to take photos from every other possible weird angle except this one....

Ford Bronco 2023 Azure Gray Metallic WOLL Badlands Build Bronco-Area51-MatteWhite_800x
I'll get one for you tomorrow. To me though, that angle forces a 1D view of the paint that if not caught in the right light can be very deceptive. In that photo, I see a baby blue. We all know A51 is not baby blue.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Post whatever pictures you want. I agree a side shot in the sun, would be nice. Iā€™m interested in how your front bumper pocket lights turn out. Fortunately, 4x4leds.comā€™s shop is 5 minutes from my office. They have quite an assortment, nice guys too.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice Bronco, Nice Color and love the story about your kiddos :) haha! I remember when I was and ALL I WANTED to do was ride in all the cool cars I saw....Ahhh to be a kid again! (but hey, isn't that what we are doing with our Broncos?)

I have the Area 51 color (No! No! No! I have the Azure BLue.....No! No! Area 51!!!). Hahahahaha šŸ¤Ŗ

But here is my Build link to give you some mod advice, guidance and reviews. I hope it helps and feel free to always ask me questions!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-suspension-programming-and-more-pics.59736/

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That has to be the BEST Topless bronco I've seen. Very tastefully done.

AKcyn

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is the start of my build Journal.
That's about all I have right now. Just picked her up last night, couldn't have been more excited. I'll probably re-title this once I pick a name for my ride. I'm one who likes to get to know what I'm about to name before I randomly pick a name.

Parts ordered/on order
  • Bronco Rear Emblem - Black
  • RC Triple LED Fog Light Kit with Amber DLR
  • Hammer Built Modular Tailgate Reinforcement System
Future Parts (3-6 months
  • Stubby Antenna (not sure which one or even if this will happen as I use BT audio source majority of the time)
  • Rock-Slide Engineering Power Deployable Steps
  • MagnaFlow - Overland Series Exhuast
If I make that list any longer now, my wife will eat me alive!

As with all build guides, here's the stock version of her. As the weather lightens up around here, I'll get some better sunlight pictures.

All of my sons have been waiting for this that when we first saw her they both went up and gave her a giant hug. My middle kid kissed square center of the hood (then prompted wiped his mouth clean!). They have done nothing but show off, beg to ride in her, and overall enjoy this.
Very nice, congrats! How do you like AGM? i havenā€™t seen it in person yet.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's about all I have right now. Just picked her up last night, couldn't have been more excited. I'll probably re-title this once I pick a name for my ride. I'm one who likes to get to know what I'm about to name before I randomly pick a name.

Parts ordered/on order
Future Parts (3-6 months
  • Stubby Antenna (not sure which one or even if this will happen as I use BT audio source majority of the time)

As with all build guides, here's the stock version of her. As the weather lightens up around here, I'll get some better sunlight pictures.

All of my sons have been waiting for this that when we first saw her they both went up and gave her a giant hug. My middle kid kissed square center of the hood (then prompted wiped his mouth clean!). They have done nothing but show off, beg to ride in her, and overall enjoy this.
I like it!

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on Bronco. Nice color.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! The strange lying on the ground angle doesnā€™t show off the vehicle, the colors, the modifications, etc. I guess if you frequently get run over by cars and trucks, it could be nostalgic.

OP
OP
DorlanJ

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice, congrats! How do you like AGM? i havenā€™t seen it in person yet.
Absolutely love it. I had doubt about it, even after seeing it on an F150, but once I saw it on my Bronco sitting next to and A51, knew I'd picked correctly and do not regret it. It is a beautiful color if you are a blue person.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In direct sunlight.

20221208_092350.jpg

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: I want to clarify one thing, and thank you for those who have tried to redirect this thread back to it's original purpose. There are many threads debating AGM vs A51 and their dislike/like of the color selections from Ford. I made a personal choice on my color that suited me. Everyone has that option and it should suite who you are. I'm not here to debate or persuade you one way or another. If you have any questions about it, more than happy to answer. End of the day, it's your rig (or in this case, my rig) and no matter your flavor, enjoy it!

Parts ordered/on order
Future Parts (3-6 months

Ford Bronco 2023 Azure Gray Metallic WOLL Badlands Build 20221208_092350

Thanks for the pics. I ordered AGM Wildtrak. Latest is that it is scheduled for 12/12/22 build week but I haven't had any update from Ford in the last month. Window Sticker still not showing up on the tracker. I was thinking about changing the color but I'm guessing that would delay. Anyone know how late in the process you can still make changes? If I changed it I would go to Eruption Green. Like many here I felt that the additional 1,000 bucks for AGM was excessive. I do like AGM. It reminds me of a couple of older BMWs I've owned, color "Fjord", not a typo, fjord as in Norwegian fjords.
Sponsored