Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Preproduction Frankenstein mish-mash Badlands with Molded In Color (MIC) hard top and gloss grille.

2021 Bronco Badlands production line 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands production line 1.jpg
okay help me understand this...every time I see a badlands model I feel like it’s not the actual one that’s going to be produced. The only reason why I say this is because the front bumper should be the modular front bumper. Am I the only one noticing this? This is what ford has on their website as the modular front bumper.

BF4BB955-5287-4B8A-B29E-FCDB7049BF1F.jpeg

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
okay help me understand this...every time I see a badlands model I feel like it’s not the actual one that’s going to be produced. The only reason why I say this is because the front bumper should be the modular front bumper. Am I the only one noticing this? This is what ford has on their website as the modular front bumper.

BF4BB955-5287-4B8A-B29E-FCDB7049BF1F.jpeg
Might be cause the sensors and fog lights. The mod bumper doesn’t have a place for that. So maybe when you upgrade to have the sensors and stuff it changes the bumper. Just a thought. Also might be confirmed somewhere I don’t know.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like these wheels a lot better than the sasquatch wheels. Just my opinion.
I like these wheels too but these Badlands wheels will take a lot of rock rash damage and not look good after a while (if you take your rig off road) whereas the beadlock capabale/squatch wheels will hold up better, especially with the ring added. The beadlock/squatch wheels look way better with the ring added and I hope the ring comes in a carbonized grey.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be cause the sensors and fog lights. The mod bumper doesn’t have a place for that. So maybe when you upgrade to have the sensors and stuff it changes the grille. Just a thought. Also might be confirmed somewhere I don’t know.
There are pictures of the modular bumper with sensors

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this bodes well for stand alone options that aren’t tied to specific trim levels or packages. My hope is that once you select your trim model, you’ll be able to add/upgrade or subtract really anything you want. This FrankenBronco feeds into that hope.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the fogs? Well I don’t know then. Maybe just part of the Frankenstein then lol.
Modular doesn't have fogs, unfortunately. It's definitely the standard bumper on this particular one, I just wanted to mention that the modular can have sensors.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I've gotta have that gloss black grille for my Badlands. Hoping that's a sign that the Shadow Black hardtop option does include the gloss black grille and mirror caps as was shown on the original literature. Or it'll be a standalone option. Need contrast against my Carbonized Gray paint.

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's not the modular bumper is it and gloss black grille? Yes, understand pre-production but come on.
Not modular bumper. They don’t come with fog lights :(

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we're all gonna be surprised when the actual B&P comes out and reveals the many options we have not seen before, to include bumpers and grills.

I'm just patiently awaiting the B&P before I make assumptions. A lot of drama out there over things we don't even know. In the wise words of Aaron Rodgers....R-E-L-A-X. Relax.
Sponsored