erikgonz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ADV Fiberglass any update on noise testing (decibels at highway speeds of ~70 mph specifically)? Love the look of the hard top, but that's the last piece of info I need before committing to a large purchase
Sponsored

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass any update on noise testing (decibels at highway speeds of ~70 mph specifically)? Love the look of the hard top, but that's the last piece of info I need before committing to a large purchase
We have not done a decibel reading on a fully stock bronco yet with both tops. We will advise when we do.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are any hardtops shipping out this week or is shipping definitively pushed to January?
Just got an email from them saying they are awaiting the final piece to deliver to them for assembly then we'll get timelines for delivery/pickup.

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got an email from them saying they are awaiting the final piece to deliver to them for assembly then we'll get timelines for delivery/pickup.
I got the same email for my modular top.
we’re getting Close!

SSWildtrak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man it looks good!! Love the vid of Jon jumping up and down on the top! Would love to see somebody try that on the MIC 🤣🤣🤣
Like the angle on the back... 2 questions 1. Will you be making a 2 door version. 2. Is there a significant improvement in wind noise inside with this new top?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the angle on the back... 2 questions 1. Will you be making a 2 door version. 2. Is there a significant improvement in wind noise inside with this new top?
They've answered your first question a few times... Not in the works right now, but will consider it if there's enough demand essentially.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received me email too, cant wait to go down and get it installed !
They give you a rough estimate if install? I know they will have more info when they get all the pieces but trying to plan January out with pto

Sponsored

Lonebronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They give you a rough estimate if install? I know they will have more info when they get all the pieces but trying to plan January out with pto
The email we received yesterday said they will contact us to provide a shipping/pickup timeline once they receive the items they need to complete assembly.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, I feel like I know less than last week, and the timeline is more ambiguous now than before. Waiting on a supply chain part could be days, weeks, or months and presumably the rubber part was ordered months ago. No estimate of availability given I take it?

Last edited:

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked ADV about this today. They said their manufacturer told them the rubber was "a few weeks out".
Hopefully it's on the shorter end of "a few"...

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked ADV about this today. They said their manufacturer told them the rubber was "a few weeks out".
Hopefully it's on the shorter end of "a few"...
Jesus tap-dancing Christ....I know it's a huge undertaking creating a brand new product, but geez... Announced last Jan, I ordered Feb 28, and probably won't get installed til end or after Feb...It doesn't help that Ford jerked us around a ton last few years either

I deserve some free drinks or something....haha. If you don't know where that's from, here's the clip: