Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve officially given up on the CSX tracking. It still says Minot, ND. I suspect the car got switched to another railway and they aren’t tracking it anymore. Going in pure faith that I’ll get a notification that it’s arrived in Portland this week.

Pure faith.

At least I’ll stop calling the stupid number.

Unless it doesn’t show up this week. Then for sure I’ll breakdown and call. Just to be disappointed again.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked with chat, they gave me a railcar number and CSX hotline status says loaded in MI but no eta yet
You need to have a ton of patience until it clears Chicago (assuming you’re going west) and don’t believe any ETAs no matter how much you want to.

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to have a ton of patience until it clears Chicago (assuming you’re going west) and don’t believe any ETAs no matter how much you want to.
Yep heading to Los Angeles, thanks for the heads up, figuring about a month or so hopefully

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep heading to Los Angeles, thanks for the heads up, figuring about a month or so hopefully
We're here for moral support!

It works something like this:

"My name is Swooshdave and I have an addiction to tracking my Bronco..."

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could always be worse ROFL
Judging from the rest of the forum it’s going to get a lot worse. A fully loaded rig like mine may not get built for years. :oops:

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally...shipped today. 11/23 build date, 1/16 ship date. My estimated delivery still shows by 1/19 but I highly doubt that. I'm in West Virginia...so hopefully it'll be here by end of January.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally...shipped today. 11/23 build date, 1/16 ship date. My estimated delivery still shows by 1/19 but I highly doubt that. I'm in West Virginia...so hopefully it'll be here by end of January.
A bunch of us 11/23's finally shipping today. Maybe we were buried in a snow cave and they finally found us and dug us out.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bunch of us 11/23's finally shipping today. Maybe we were buried in a snow cave and they finally found us and dug us out.
Hope I was part of the shipped club although I don’t have any email or updates. If on that train, once it leaves West VA hope it comes on down to Atlanta!

Sponsored

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang it’s this bad. I’m from the 12/19 group. Coming in peace to bitch. Mods popped 1/9 then crickets. Called today, I’m on chip hold

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I swear it was last in - first out! There were Broncos at my dealer built in December, already delivered. Ours got built right around Thanksgiving...parked in the back of the lot...eh, we'll get to 'em eventually to ship. lol.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope I was part of the shipped club although I don’t have any email or updates. If on that train, once it leaves West VA hope it comes on down to Atlanta!
The only way I knew it shipped is because I obsessively check the Ford Tracker link every day. I didn't get email or anything like that. I checked it today...and holy cow it shows shipped, rather than "built". I called the Bronco 800 right after that to get my train car number, and sure enough they had it for me!

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker updated today, it went from built to dealer prep in the same day. I am picking it up tomorrow at 10:30. The wait is finally over!! I do not think I will be able to sleep tonight. I tried to find my Truck on the lot this evening but the dealer complex was too large. I can't wait for tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of the build week. I think the posts above are correct, our batch has finally started to ship!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only way I knew it shipped is because I obsessively check the Ford Tracker link every day. I didn't get email or anything like that. I checked it today...and holy cow it shows shipped, rather than "built". I called the Bronco 800 right after that to get my train car number, and sure enough they had it for me!
I check the back door daily as well with a lot of hope, but thus far nada. Maybe it’s still on the train and I‘ll never get an update; who knows?

Well, hope your delivery is smooth like silk. Fun to come on the trails!
Sponsored